15.Engagement💕💍

#edited.
......................

After 2 weeks finally it was day of their engagement. Miku and Sumedh was in Delhi already and now Sumedh's family has also came there for engagement. The engagement has to be take place at a hotel. Miku was sitting in front of her dressing table in her room. Her friends Soya, Sara & Sasha was getting her ready.(Some random names)Miku was very excited for her engagement. After sometime hairstylists came and made her hair into a stylish Bun. After getting ready she was in her room waiting her to call down. After a couple of mins a small girl came and told....
Girl:Didi you are been called down
Miku:Ok sweetie I am coming
The girl ran downstairs telling Didi is coming,Didi is coming.....
Hearing this Sumedh was eager to meet his angel. He was looking into the way she was about to come. Afer couple of sec Miku came there in royal entry. Sumedh was not able to look at anything but her. She did the make-up in a normal way. Just eyeliner,mascara,baby pink lipstick, and rose powder In her cheeks. She was looking drop dead georgeous.
Miku was coming closer to stage and she felt someone's intenze gaze on her and looked up to see the owner. She saw Sumedh gazing intensely and her cheeks which was already covered with rose powder turned crimson red. Sumedh helped Miku to come up the stage.
Sumi:(dramatically)omg my angel is looking 100+ beautifull....
Miku:😶thankyou,and you too....
Sumi:(dramatically)What beautifull?😑
Miku:no no handsome😅
Sumi:Thankyou angel😆
After that their parents gave them ring to wear for eachother. First Sumedh took Miku's hand and slid to ring in her ring finger and kissed her knuckles. Some peoples noticed the kiss and hooted and clapped for them. Miku blushed hard😶😶😶😶and Sumedh chuckled for her reaction + blushed. After that Miku held his hand in her tiny fist and was about to slid the ring and then only Sumedh backed his hand off,she agian tried but he did this some more times and she pouted angrily. Then Sumedh kept his hand in her hand and she slid the ring in his finger. After sometime Sumellika was standing there like statue and posing for photo shoots with others. They both were getting irritated because of the hot weather. Sumedh didn't showed up his irritation but Miku cant hold them and her irritation was clearly visible on her face.

Whispering●
Sumi:Angel are you getting irritated?
Miku:Hmmm🤕it's very hot today😕
Sumi:Oh my angel😕
_____________

Sumi:Mommmm.....
S/m:ha beta,why are you screaming
Sumi:Mom we are getting exhausted. Please stop all this
S/m:ok....the engagement is already over you can go. I will give you food there
Sumi:Thankyou mom😀angel come on
S/m:angel?
Sumellika blushed and his mom give them a teasing smile and went away
Sumi:Angel lets go to a room and rest.
Miku:Thankyou hero you are soo good😘
They went to a room and changed their dress to comfortable ones.
Miku:Sumedh....
Sumi:hmm....
Miku:I am sorry for rejecting your proposal that day
Sumi:leave all this....
Miku:if Tunisha didn't helped we wouldn't be like this and I am scared
Sumi:Yes....and why are you scared🤔
Miku:if my parents found that we are lovers now also there is a chance of cancelling this wedding
Sumi:just take all this negative out and come on let's sleep sometime I am tired😕
Miku:hmm....
Then they both slept snuggling into eachother

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Sorry for late upload😆I am kinda busy these days while travelling to tuition class,swimming class&back to home I am writting these parts but it is not easy as you think as the vehicle is bus and it is shaking it's not easy to type😒

Bye Bye 👋👋

#651 words.