26.Mine💝

#edited.
.........................

They both went down and saw Mallika's parents standing there.
Sumedh went and took their blessings while Mallika also joined. They both looked at Sumedh in angry expression. Mallika got confused at their weird act but Sumedh didn't noticed.

M/m:Mallika,Hume tumse kuch puchna hai.
Miku:kya hua ma?aap pooch lo.
M/m:yaha nahi. akela bath karni hai.

Mallika got confused and looked at Sumedh. While he assured her with a smile and she went with her parents.

S/m:Sumedh kya hua beta?wo achanak aise kyu kaha?
Sumi:pata nahi?bas uska kuch personal toh hoga. Agar Mallika chahthi thi wo mujhse bathaungi. Afterall I am not going to ask anything on my own.
S/m:Thum thik keh raha hoon

After a while Mallika came back with her parents. Sumedh noticed her that how she was looking diappointed but tried to cover up with a smile.

M/d:Mallika I think you will take a decision on your own soon..ab hum jaa rahi hoon..
S/m:Arey aise kaise?aap log kuch der pehle hi aaya abhi jaa rahi gain?kuch khaya toh nahi
M/m:Nahi ji Hume toh Delhi pahunchna hai,train tickets bhi book kar Diya hain,hum fir aayengi
S/m:Tikh hai. Sumedh Mallika usko bhar thak Chodo

They nodded and went till the garden of their house to drop them and came back. Mallika just without telling anything went upstairs while aai told him go to her while he obeyed.

Sumedh's pov.

I entered our room and found her sitting on the corner of the bed facing her back to me. I slowly sat beside her while she didnt give an attention to me. Strange. I took her hand in mine while she looked at me with an unknown expression. I tried to find out by looking into her chocolaty brown orbs which reflected her mind everyday but today was different. I couldn't find out anything literally anything. I just know that she is upset on something. umm..maybe because of her talk with her parents. I want to ask her the reason but also not wanted to upset her by any means. So I decided to stay silent. If she wishes she will tell herself. She slowly wrapped her hands around my arm I just know that she was not alright so just reciprocated the hug to give her the warmth she needs.

Time skips.

We are here in our bedroom again after having our dinner,she has not talked to anyone till now other than just telling "hmm","ok","yes" to aai and baba when they asked her something. I was sitting in our bed scrolling my phone while she has gone to change. She came out wearing a pink coloured shirt and loose pant which was printed with Mickey mouse. She loves Mickey mouse😁
I was not directly looking at her but through my lashes. She turned of the main lights and turned on the fairy lights. I looked at her and she came towards me and took my phone and switched it off and put it on the side table. I was confused by her this action. She came and sat on my lap while I holded her waist. We were very much close that our breath got mingled. We were sharing a cute eyelock. The temprature in the room was rising slightly and my heartbeat went abnormal. She was also in the same state. I gently leaned closer to her lips and looked at her for the constant when she blinked I gently touched our lips together. None of us moved the lips for a couple of seconds. Finally I took the lead and started smooching her lips while she also responded. It was a kissed with full of our love. We pulled away from the kiss after the lack of oxygen and joined our forheads. I could see her blushing heavily and I could also sense the tip of my ears also heating up. Afterall it's our first kiss. The next thing she told me shocked to the core....

"Sumedh I want to be yours in the every way possible."

I was shocked but somewhere happy.

"Are you sure Mallika?I don't want this to happen early that you would regret in future."I asked her to confirm again as she was behaving weird from evening.

"I trust you Sumedh."
"Are you sure you want this."I asked her again being confused
"💯"
She said and I smiled and pecked her lips and kept her on the bed and hoverd over her and attached our lips together for another kiss. It was not gentle like the first one but it was a passionate one. We broke the kiss and I kissed her temple and went down to her jawline leaving kisses there while she just moaned slightly turning me on. I went towards her neck and kissed there. Soon I found her sweet spot and bite giving her a hickey. She moaned a little louder this time and I licked her there to soothe the pain. I pecked her lips and opened her dress and leaving her in her under garments. I was already shirtless by now. I looked at her to see her blushing heavily. Her eyes was closed. I holded her hands on either sides of her head so she cannot protest..............
We continued further till we reached our ecstasy. I pecked her lips and forhead and laid beside her being tired of what I was doing a few seconds ago. Her face was all red due to blushing and and tiredness. I pulled her in my embrace and pulled the duvet over us and slept caressing her hair till she fell asleep.(A/N:like in every story😁)

1111111111111111111111111
Guys I just realised I can't write these scenes I was hesitating a lot while writing this😶(Only writing not reading😁)But it was needed for the story plot....

Pls😢😢
Comment and Vote.
Bye Bye

#1105 words