The Time In Green Farm Market

"Gosh she's pretty" "Yeah but her uniform" "Doesn't seem familiar to me at all either" The girl started at something she picked it up and looked at it. "These were the things Jeyineis introduced me into" "Jeyineis?" "Oh it's him" "What?" "The one who always came here getting funyuns,ramune, pocky and other things?" "Ahhhhh" Everyone in the store says

The girl stood there confused then she gasped. "You know my Jeyineis?" "Your Jeyineis?" "Oh I get it now" "You do?" "This girl is Jeyineis's girlfriend hence why she said my" "Ohhhhhh" "Do you have money" "Is this the currency you guys have in your country" "Yeah those are American dollars you can only use them in the u.s. no where else" "I see thank you" "Oh my hello there young lady you know there's a guy that buys all of this stuff" "Yep Jeyineis is my boyfriend" "Oh so that's the young man's name"
"You seem like you're not from around here" "No I'm not but I was told by several people this is American dollars" "Indeed and here's your change little lady" "Ohhh that's cool you can earn money back that neat well thank you guys until another visit to this cool place" The young girl then made her way towards where she created the portal that leads to her homeworld and then she was now in front of her academy. The girl then walks towards the dormitory where she lives at. Her blue-haired best friend greets her with a smile. The two girls then walked side by side talking about their weekend. The two girls had no idea that something new and unique would happen at the academy.