Back Together Again Part 1

"Kirchie you seem quieter than usual what happened?" Sato asks "I didn't see my favorite person at all this weekend I've only heard things about him" "What?" "Kirchie you found someone" "I did  he's been nothing but a sweetheart and he's also of magic in his world" "His world you're mate to someone from Sato's homeland" "Yeah I'm but I haven't seen him this weekend or previous weekend" "He still loves you" I looked at Sato so did Louise. "What I meant is that the way you're telling us about him he seems like he does love you but whatever he does in my homeworld must mean he doesn't always have free time or it could be that he dealing with a life problem and doesn't wanna push you into it" "Yeah I agree Kirchie I don't you should worry so much"

"He'll be back" I looked at Charlotte as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure that he'll be back" "And when he does you'll be happy that you didn't listen to your doubts" I smiled then pulled them all into a hug. "Thank you guys so much" The bell then sounded our Professor walked in with a smile on her face. "Students today lesson will be something new it will  be new to the academy as well" "Oh?" "In what way Professor?" "I have invited a guest to our school to teach how the bond you have with your familiar can greater than what it's"

A knock was heard at the door our Professor smiled. "And there he goes" "A guy Professor ooooh that's kinda.." "Jeyineis!" "Hello there my beloved Kirchie" "Oh my" "Kirchie isn't that Flame" I looked at Jeyineis's shoulder and gasped. "IT'S Flame!" Jeyineis walks further into the room and stands in front of the podium. "2 days ago I found him roaming around a bus stop nearby my house the moment I realized it was Flame I held my hands out Flame tells me that you've been trying to find where I live without using  magic and that you also met my mother which means you definitely slept in my room I grew up in, he told me that you tried to save a kid and his family from a burning convenient store" "Wait so that's  a burn mark but you're a fire magi" "It's fire of another world it would've been a different story if my beloved light had a wand or magic manipulation charm around her arm but she will now" My boyfriend hands me a wand case I gasped. "So your wallet was a dead giveway because they knew the only person who has that same wallet..is me Congratulations my beloved you're now recognized as magi of the U.S.A." "Whoaaaa"