Chapter 1

Zacky's POV

I am an angel. In fact, a guarding angel.

You must ask yourself why I ended up being an angel. Well, I just woke up like this!

I was assigned to be the gardian angel of a girl named Mary. I knew everything about her. Since the day she was born to the day her time would come, I would always be her guardian angel.

Mary is simple girl, she loves music, she is a hard worker and a beautiful girl. She was raised by her amazing parents that understand her and give her as much as they could, her little brother was like her partner in crime even if he acts like a dick sometime.

When she was 13 years old, she began her first year of high school. This was when she first fell in love and I felt like the guy loved her too.

I can feel what people feel around Mary and how she feels too, even thought she can't feel me.

She was so in live with him that she gave him her virginity.

When she first thought about that (yes I can read her mind) I made sure that her boyfriend wasn't forcing her. And I would always be there when they would see each other. Her boyfriend didn't do anything to force her. Mary was simply ready to take a step in her relationship that she trusted in.

Unfortunatly, this relationship lasted less than a year. She was broken and seeing cry herself to sleep at night was killing me. I wanted to hold her and tell her that he wasn't worth it but I couldn't speak to her. I could only appear to her when the "Big Boss" up there decides to.

A while after their breakup. Mary was missing the friendship she had with her boyfriend so she got back with him but not in a typical relationship.

They were fuckfriends.

Everytime she would go to his place I would go with her. She didn't even had fun herself, she was giving him fun. And that's what was tearing me appart. I knew that deep down inside, she was doing this because she didn't want to feel alone.

But I was so proud of her the day she got out of this house of sin. She got out her head up high and never got back, never talked to him again.

But I knew that her thoughts wouldn't be as much peace.

So instead of trying to find another love she concentrated on her studies. She was the coolest nerd I ever saw.

Her friends could of guide her in another way but they didn't care much of her. I never understood them, if I was them I would always like to hang out with Mary but they didn't see this my way.

She was the outcast. They would praticly only speak to her when they had questions about studies or sexuality. They all knew what she did and it seemed that they would only remeber this about her.

They weren't helping Mary at all, because she thought she was a slut because she had sex with someone she loved.

I could read her mind and it was making want to just grab her friends and shake them, scream at them until they understood what she was feeling and making them realized that they only brought her down.

But time past and Mary found a passion about music, about bands. It brought her confidence, strenght and a lot of laughs in front of her computer for watching 'funny moments' video, her love grew even more for these bands when she read fanfictions about them, I even became a little jealous. She found that she was a tallented musician, for now she could only play guitar but I was sure that she was able to play more than one instrument.

I believe in Mary, just like her parents. She was accepted to college and she was about to have her driving liscence which completed her feeling of being an adult.

But deep down inside Mary's heart, I could feel that something was missing. No one would tell her that she was beautiful or awesome, outside of her parents. Which made her think that they were lying to her.

Boys at school weren't her age neither her type.

This made her think that maybe guys didn't liked her, maybe her first boyfriend was the only guy that was stupid enough to go out with her, she thought that she wasn't attractive even if she work out and eat better than before.

Everytime she would think those things I would try to make her think of something else, attracting her mind to something else but sometimes she was thinking about it so much that I was no help.

It tear me appart to see such a beautiful girl tore herself down just because others were to blind to see her.

For my own description, I am kind of tall, I never mesure myself since I'm not a human. I have dark brown, almost black hair. I got tattooes and peircing because I wanted to, as an angel I just have to think about my clothes and my looks and "Poof!" it appears just like a magic trick. I wouldn't say that I was old but I wasn't young either. I don't even know my age, 'told you, I woke up like this!