Chapter 8

*WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT! BE AWARE*

Mary's POV

Zacky's and I's relation was doing better than ever. He was finally reasured by is every little worry he had before. Now he was always happy, always trying to make me laugh, always by my side. My sunshine.

But I wanted the others to see how much of a gentleman he is. They all thought I was a loser and that no one would ever love me, I wanted to show them how much they were wrong.

The process of Zacky changing into a human was going well, even thought it was making me kind of sad that he was losing so much feathers, his wings always getting smaller.

Zacky and I were clearly in love, but there was still one part of our relationship missing. The sexual aspect.

I knew that making love with him with be pleasure to bliss, it was obvious to me. But I think that Zacky was nervous about it, since he never did it. He was maybe scared to do things the wrong way or something.

But meanwhile Zacky would get ready to do it, God knows when, I still have some needs.

Hear me out, I love Zacky and I will wait for him to get ready to make love, but until then there was nothing wrong with me pleasurring myself, right?

After dinner I went to do some training in my room with Zacky, as usual. The music was blasting trough my speakers as I was sweating and keeping my focus on my moves.

After about half an hour, I needed to make my plan to execution.

I went to my computer and sat in my black leather willing chair. Zacky was about to sit beside me,

"Zacky, I think you should find something to do on your own, like a hobby. Because when you'll become a human things will change a bit." I told him trying not to sound rude, it was the last thing I wanted.

"What, -Things will change-?" He said quoting me.

"Well, we will get a job, we'll have a different routine and even more if we live together. Normal things you know." I said smiling at him reassuringly.

"Yeah, okay. I agree. But I don't know what to do" Zacky said looking really confuse.

Poor baby, I don't want to get him all mixt up only because of a simple sexual need.

While I was thinking of a way to do, Zacky kiss my cheek quickly before getting out of my room and closing the door behind him.

An unsure feeling started to rush trough me, maybe I got him mad.

But soon a secure feeling went over me, because when he was mad, the rare time he was, he wouldn't have kissed me before going away. Maybe he thought of something to do, I told myself.

Zacky's POV

I was standing outside Mary's bedroom door, litarelly facing it, searching for an answer.

I felt that Mary had the need to be alone, so that's why I left.

I couldn't blame her, we were almost 24/7together.

But I know what Mary was doing when she needed some -time alone-

I saw her before, back when she couldn't see me. Back when I was a complete angel.

I hated myself now to not be ready to make love to her, I was so scared that something would go wrong.

But what could go wrong?

We love each other and Mary had bought some protection, everything would be fine!

But the last thing was my dick that didn't want to go up. Mary was so hot and sexy, -Why not dick?!- I told myself looking down at my pants.

Mary and I were alone once again in the house.

I was still standing outside of her bedroom door when I heard her moan behind the door. My breathing was shorter as I try to hear her as much as I could.

The next thing I heard was that she was moaning my name.

My eyes went wide, she was touching herself and still thinking it was me, whishing it was me!

I fucking love her and I need to do something about it.

Just then I felt a bulge in my pants making them go tighter. Good, now I needed protection, I search through my pocket when I felt a condom.

That was a sign because I never took those with me before.

Now it's my time to shine.

I pass trough the door, using my last power as an angel.

The sight was incredible..

Mary was laying naked on her bed, eyes shut as she touch her wet core with her fingers.

I take my clothes off in a complete silent before tearing open the condom envelope.

I roll it down my lenght and still hear Mary moaning my name. Soon it will be for a reason.

Mary's POV

I was going to cum so soon. When I felt a presence over me, feeling a hot breath brushing over my skin. I open my eyes wide only to realize that it was Zacky.

"You're such a bad liar" He said smirking down at me, I let out a giggle before he started to kiss me. I stop what my hands were doing. Zacky was such a good kisser, but this time it was different, it was with a feeling of lust. Zacky and I were difinatly lost in each others touch, feeling his warm hands touching my body unsurely.

After a few minutes Zacky slow down the kiss and made it stop, he pulled away with so much love in his eyes, I never saw this look before.

"Why are you scared Zacky?" I ask him above a whisper, reading him clearly.

Zacky didn't answer me, his look was unsure but he was still looking in my eyes, like if he wanted to tell me but too scared to put it into words.

I took him by his shoulders and layed him down on my bed as I got up on him.

"Babe, I know you want this as much as I do, I understand completly your reaction" I say, always looking into his eyes, my face inches from his.

"I will do the first step and whenever you're ready to take the lead you do it" I told him securedly with a smile. Because afterall I was about to make love with Zacky for the first time with the man of my dreams.

Zacky smiled back at me before putting a hand behind my head, bringing my lips back to his.

We made out during a few minutes before I put my hands lower between our bodies.

His is so soft, I think while we kiss.

I grab his hard member and I pull my hips down slowly on him as he finally enters me for the first time.

I started to move, slowly taking a rythme since it was my first time having sex in years. The pain was there but I knew pleasure will overcome it.

Suddenly, Zacky sit up, putting his arms around me and kissing my breast from his pink pierced lips.

"It feels so good around you baby" Zacky said as he started to kiss me back.

At that moment I knew that Zacky was now at his ease. Because if he wasn't he wouldn't have said a word.

Just like I thought Zacky took the control and pull me down on the bed, my legs around his hips that were hitting mine everytime he trust in me.

And we didn't stop the pleasure until both of our climax exploed in love.

We laid back in the bed, the blanket covering our sweaty bodies.

I look up to Zacky with smile, seeing that he was already looking down at me with the same lovely smile.

"I love you Mary" He said simply with love written all over his perfect feature.

"You're my only one Zacky" I told him getting closer for a kiss,

"Awe stop it! You're making me blush!" Zacky joked in a girly voice, causing me to laugh along with him before we gave each other a final.

Sleep was worth it after all those emotions and love making!