3. DANGER

THIRD PERSON POV

So they think it's their happily ever after. How funny? I guess they forgot me, and it's time I make them realise who I am. I'll make their life living hell.

He calls a person.

"I think it's the right time we execute our plan"

Next Morning

The sun rays fell on Manyata's face. It was bright morning which brought a new hope in her life. Finally, everything was going to be fine, she has everything, she ever dreamt of, her family, love, care, her Prince Charming, Her Uday, only her.

She looked at Uday who was sleeping peacefully, his messed hair, falling on his face. She was feeling his face with her hand on his cheek, which woke him up. He took her hand in his and kissed it making her blush.

"Princess, I would prefer a kiss to be woken up with every morning" he said, making Manyata turn into a darker shade of pink.

"I just love my effect on you" he said caressing her cheek.

"Uday, I guess we should get ready now, everyone would be waiting for us at home"

She said trying to get out of his hold

"Really princess, don't you think we should spend some more time together", he said flirtatiously

"You won't ever change Uday" she said trying to hide her blushing face and pushed him and went to freshen up before he could catch her.

Uday looked smilingly at her retreating form, and promised himself to always keep her smiling and happy like this, no matter come what may, now that his princess has accepted him with her heart, he is not going to leave her side ever. He knew there is always a danger on the Jaighar royals for a long time now, and now he is determined to finish it to have his happily ever after with his family.

Uday calls Aditya, his manager and best friend.

"hey Adi, I want all the details about him with his recent pictures and everything" he told him, more like ordered him.

"Are you sure Uday, you want to do this?" he asked, his tone concerning

"I was never this sure for anything else, I want you to get me all the details as soon as possible" he said determined

"Don't worry you'll get every single detail by the end of this week" Aditya replied.

Manyata heard his conversation on phone, but ignored it thinking it would be something related to a business project.

They came back to Jaighar palace. Giriraj and Unnati were present in the dining room for breakfast. They wished  everyone and settled on their seats. Whereas Unnati was giving teasing smile to Manyata, Uday and Giriraj were busy with some business talks when Giriraj called for Manyata getting everybody's attention.

"Manyata, I'm really sorry, because of me, Uday had to leave for America, just the next day of your wedding, and even some rituals were left, so today  you'll go to Devgarh palace and Uday will drop you, for your pag phera" he told them.

"Okay da", she replied smilingly.

Manyata got really excited listening to this. They finished their breakfast and Manyata was packing her essentials in her room, when Uday entered.

"Princess, aren't you quite excited to go away from me, I doubt if you'll even miss me" he said in a teasing tone.

" don't worry Uday, I'm taking you along, so I don't think I really need to miss you" she said sweetly

" but princess I'll just drop you there, I have some important work, so I won't be staying in Devgarh palace" he replied earning a earful from Manyata for staying away from her, to which he just pulled her closer by waist and smashed his lips against her making her shut up, it took Manyata few moments to register it but then automatically her hands went to his hair as she responded to his kiss with equal passion.

Suddenly, they heard someone screaming and pulled apart to see Unnati at the door.

"Jeez, guys atleast you should close the door before sharing your private moments, there is staff working" she said entering the room making Manyata turn red in embarrassment whereas Uday stood there with his usual smirk making it difficult to read his emotions.

"Choti, I think you should learn to knock before entering someone's room" Uday replied to her comment.

"Dada, you know na I don't have a habit to knock the door of your room, so now it will take sometime to change it" she stated.

"You better change it soon" Uday said in a warning tone to which she just smiled cheekily.

"BTW bhabi sa, I just came here to call you as we are getting late, but if you wanna continue your work, then I don't mind getting niece or nephew soon" she teased and ran out of the room before Uday could respond whereas Manyata stood their blushing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Little update!! I hope you guys like, please share your valuable comments and help me improve.

HAPPY READING.