5. THIS ISN'T NUCLEAR PHYSICS

The sunlight peeped in through the muslin curtains, falling on her beautiful face. She opened her eyes to find her prince looking at her with so much love. He put the hair strand behind her ear clearing his view.

Big doe like eyes, small nose with so much innocence, away from all the tactics, and I'll protect this innocence at all costs, I'll turn you into a dangerous lioness, fiery yet loving queen and will keep that innocence only for me. His eyes went to her delicious lips which he couldn't resist himself from kissing. He looked at her, her beautiful eyes looking at him and his lips curved into a smile. He kissed her lips wishing her good morning. She just blushed and hide her face in his chest. There was a comfortable silence both enjoying their morning in each other's arms when someone knocked at the door.

"Yuvraj sa and Yuvrani sa, everyone is waiting for you at the dining table for breakfast" a maid said and left from there

Manyata looked at the clock that was kept on the table beside her bed and pushed Uday running into the bathroom. Uday just chuckled at her reaction. He knew they are getting late but he was busy looking at his beautiful wife and did not want to disturb her peaceful sleep.

They had their breakfast with everyone and Giriraj left for his meeting. Unnati went with her friends. Uday was getting ready for his office when Manyata entered the room. He was trying to make his tie, he looked all frustrated as he was not able to do it.

Five more seconds and he would claw out his own neck.

"You don't know how to knot a tie?" My brows furrowed together.

"I know how to make a tie" He snapped, rubbing his temple. "I'm just on a little edge today and can't seem to do it right"

"You mean to say you are nervous?" My lips tilted upwards

"No! I'm not nervous. I told you I am on edge today." I think it was really cute how he was denying that he wasn't anxious for today's meeting.

I leaned against the mirror "Why don't you wear a bow tie instead?"

His face became void of any emotion, his blank eyes fixed at me. "I'm a CEO of the company, not a waiter at a hotel."

I pouted at him.

"I'll just take it off, then" muttering grumpily, Uday pulled of his tie, tossing it on the armrest of the couch.

"No, wait" I spoke hurriedly my eyes taking in his presence. He was sporting a navy blue suit with a crisp white shirt beneath. "Tie gives a character to a person, a more formal look." I added, my face pulled in a frown as I rubbed my chin in thought. "You should wear it."

"I'm not saying that you don't look good without it because you do. You look good in everything actually." I rushed to explain myself, blubbering extreme gibberish. "Honestly, you can put on a potato sack and still look ready to walk on ramp. An-"

My voice died in my throat as my eyes met his. A lopsided smirk hung on his lips, dimples popping out and arms crossed over his chest as his amused eyes watched me rambling.

Biting my inner cheek, I avoiding his eyes as my face heated up. "I was just saying that you should wear a tie. And now I'm going to shut up."

Pursing his lips together, he nodded as he tried not to smile at my flustered state and picked the tie from the corner.

"Can I try?" I pointed towards the tie in his hand.

He peered at me, a skeptical look in his eyes but shrugged anyways, handing me the tie and dropping his hands to his sides. I stepped closer to him, my thumb brushing on the fabric.