Chapter-30

Y/n
I was on my way to kira's house. I couldn't use my bike because of my arm so, I thought I'll just walk as I couldn't tell anyone to drop me off there. When I was walking I sensed someone following me but I ignored it.

After sometime the feeling wasn't going away like someone was still following me so to check whether it is all in my mind or someone is really following me. I bent down and pretend to tie my shoelaces as I watch from the corner of my eye one black shadow immediately hiding behind a wall. So, it is true.

I couldn't go to kira's house now because that would raise suspicion as to who I'm going to meet because Jenny is in the school. So, I did the thing I thought I would never do. I pulled out my phone and messaged someone before I started to pretend to walk again. After what felt like 4-5 minutes a black suv stopped in front of me and some man in black and white suits came out with sunglasses covering their eyes and one earpiece attached to their ear.

One of the man came towards me and told me.
"We are here to escort you." I immediately knew who were they working for and just nod at them before getting in the suv.

___________________________________
Time skip
It has been more than 25-30 minutes that a car has come to a stop indicating we have reached. The same man who had talked to me came to open my door and I stepped outside thanking him. I looked at the mansion before my eyes and I was gawking at how enormous it looked. There were many men's in same bodyguard suit guarding the mansion and some on the entry gate which looked so luxurious.
*You can see in the above picture*

One woman came towards who dressed as a maid.
"She's waiting for you. Let me escort you there." Once again I couldn't say anything as I just nod at her and followed her while admiring the mansion as I went inside.

There were two stairs infront of us as I looked above a big chandelier was there

There were two stairs infront of us as I looked above a big chandelier was there. The whole place was built in marbles and looked so... luxurious. I looked towards my right to see one big living room with two big sofa and two small sofa chair aligned perfectly on a mat with a big T.V in front of them on the wall also with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. In front of me between the stairs there was big space for another living room with a view of outside and swimming pool plus the fountain. There were so many people working here.

The maid went towards the stairs making me follow her and as we reached there were many rooms on my right and on my left. She went towards the left side before opening one of the doors and signalling me with her hands to go inside. I hesitated before walking inside the large door and looked inside the room to see a big room with large sofa infront of the window and two small black tables infront of it with two sofa chairs on side of the sofa aligned perfectly with one fireplace on the other side of the room. The view from the window was so amazing like it looked beautiful and ofcourse again a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.