Mama gempa on a hunt/one-shot

WELCOME AGAIN I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I HAVE A READERS BUT IM JUST GONNA SAY IT, wish you love this book

BOBOIBOY AND THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE IT'S FROM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER, MONSTA.

AND THE PICTURE ABOVE, IS NOT MINE I JUST THINK TO PUT IT IN HERE IT'S ADORABLE TOO!!.

______________________

Gempa:*sips coffee* ahhh what a lovely morning, uhh hey guys what should we do for to-*look's behind him seeing the 'kids'are not there* Not. Again........
OK WHERE ARE YOU GUYS, *start's running off and starts panicking*

Gempa:*looks through the closet*
Where are you guys, i should've gave ya'll to much candy huh?

Gempa: thorn!!!!! Where are you *look's around him* are you under this bench, BLAZE you better not free those chicken again like the last time!!.

Gempa: nope not it the chicken cage, are you in the ceiling of the barn again?!. *looks up seeing thorn made a leaf swing thingy*

Gempa: ohh thank god, from the heaven. *goes up on the ceiling using his element power* thorn wake up now..

Thorn: huh wut- ohh hello mama *looks at him with his adorable eyes*

Gempa: 'he's too cute and pure'
How did you even got up here?

Thorn: oh! Beluing yeet me up here!.

Gempa: BELUING WUT- THE YOU HERE!?. *Hold's his head*
Whyy.. Why tho

Thorn: idk.

Gempa: where is he.

Thorn ohh uhh--i don't know!

Gempa: ok come on*carry's thorn and goes down* ok where did he go tho. *said gempa in a sweetly evil voice*

Thorn: eheheh.

Before gempa can say a thing a loud explosion came out of nowhere,

Gempa: now i know where are the others. *bring's out a child
harness*

Thorn: whell sheeeeshhh

Blaze: WHAT NOO

Ice: c'mon just this time

Blaze: noo why would you do that to an innocent poor chicken! *point's his arms towards the dumbfounded chicken*

Ice: bruhhh im hungry y'know and im even glad that you bought that chicken out of the cage *smile's at him*

Blaze: NOPE NOPE NOPE, i free'd him out of there because he looks lonely, he doesn't even have friends there. *pouts*

Ice: hayysss why would a chicken have a friend's tho.

Blaze: don't you dare, they have feelings to y'know *hugs chad the chicken*

Ice: and you care for that chicken's feelings. *points at the chicken*

Blaze: why yes.

Ice: you literally eat them to the bone's when we are at the dinner.

Blaze:*dumbfounded* tha-that doesn't count HERE!.

Ice: yeahh sure i-

Gempa: what ya'll have there

Ice: oh noo

Blaze: bye. *runs off of course with the chicken*

Ice: coward....

Gempa: do you want to run to little one,

Ice: nahhh i would rather get caught than getting whooped.

Gempa: what a wise decision you have there, but there might me consequence. *pull's out a child harness*