Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Then... what was?

I grabbed my phone on the ground with my trembling hands and looked at my mom's message. I heaved a sigh and typed a text.

To mom:

Mom, where are you?

It was only seconds when she answered.

From mom:

Help me. I'm not crazy. Promise, this time, I'll ran away. Please, baby. They're calling me crazy! Your dad let me play with my phone but I texted you.

I bit my lower lip after reading her text.

Where will I get enough money for her to live?

"Pixie..." I called Pixie behind me.

"So what if—" She was still looking at Aiden's seat when I cut her off.

"Can I borrow a money?" I asked, managing myself to be compose and calm.

She turned to me, shock. For a second, she stared at me to digest the words I just asked.

"Yes! Uhm. How much?" She asked and grabbed her wallet.

I sighed when I saw her almost empty wallet.

"You need money?" Lucas' voice from behind suddenly appeared.

I turned to him with a brow furrowed.

"You need money, Miracle?" He asked with a smirk, behind him was his friends.

I shook my head and was about to pass by them when he held my hand to stop me.

"I can give you that. Watch and see." He then pulled me.

"What—" I stopped when we stop in front of the classroom beside Aiden's.

I gave Lucas my confused look but he smirked and went inside.

I paled when I saw his target. It was Grayson sitting on his chair, closed eyes with earphone on his ears. Lucas slapped his head with a book.

"Hey, boy. My girlfriend's luxury watch is missing. Give it back to her." Lucas lied and took a glance at me.

I clenched my fist when our eyes met. He was challenging me to stop hi . . . but I need money for mom. I don't know if I should stop him or not.

"I don't." Grayson's eyes remained shut.

Lucas got pissed that he banged the book on his head consecutive times and now Grayson cursed and look annoyed by that.

Am I just gonna stand here just because he's not someone important to me? Am I gonna stop them or not?

"I said I don't have it." Grayson's voice was restraining.

Someone clicked its tongue. I turned to it and I saw Jason, our SSG president, looking at us.

"Disappointing students." He uttered before going in the classroom. "Hey, you bullies! Get out of this room!" He shouted.