Chapter 13

Hansol was pulling Seungkwan and Chan to the front seats. They were reluctant to follow but gave in when Hansol made a face that expressed sadness.

"Come on, I don't want to miss the best seats. And I want to introduce you to them! They really want to know you."

"But why do you have to pull us? Not that I'm complaining." Chan said.

Once they have settled on their seats, Seungkwan asked out of curiosity. "So, Hansol, who are 'they'? The ones who wants to know us, I mean."

Hansol smiled at Seungkwan, the kind of smile that express his gratitude. "My friends that I considered as my family. They are like my older brothers, especially the two of them. They helped me stand on my own feet. That story will be for another time." Proudly smiling, he turned his head to see two handsome men, one with blonde hair and one with black hair, walking to the small stage prepared for the event.

Joshua, the one with black hair, took the microphone, checking if it was on before he starts talking. "Good morning. In five minutes, we will start the opening ceremony of the Devil Twin Café's first franchise branch. You may settle down on your places, thank you."

Five minutes have passed, and the program started as announced. It was a short activity where Jeonghan presented his speech- that was impromptu by the way, and Joshua was the MC. Then, the next person to climb the small stage left Seungkwan and Chan shocked.

"Good morning to everyone. I am Moon Junhwi, the first branch's manager." Junhwi introduced himself on stage.

"I thought he was on a different event!" Seungkwan whisper-shouted at Chan.

"Well, I don't know! He didn't tell us anything aside from being a branch manager of a café."

"So you guys know him?" Hansol gasps and was shocked at the discovery.

"Yeah, he's a friend of ours. Can't believe this is the place he told us about."

Finally, they started the ribbon cutting. Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, and a few part of the staff were holding the ribbon. Jeonghan and Joshua were given a nice pair of shiny scissors, cleanly cuttung the center of the ribbon. Cheers and applause erupted from the crowd, and Mingyu, the photographer as he requested, never missed every moment to capture this.

The doors of the establishment was opened and it looks like the place's packed. Many people filled the line, making everyone from the cashier's counter to the kitchen very busy. Everything was all good.

"Wait for me, guys. Gotta wash my hands." Hansol left their table then heads to the comfort room. The comfort room was spacious with three cubicles and a nice sink. He was about to enter but he accidentally bumped a man's shoulder, whose height was between his shoulders and nearly reaches his ear level.

"죄송합니다  (I'm sorry)." He apologized but he received a glare from that man, eyeing him from head to toe.

"Watch where you're going." He said in a harsh manner before exiting the room.

"Oh, what took you so long?" Chan asked when he saw Hansol coming to their table.

"Just got an encounter, that's all." Hansol shrugged.

"Okay, if you say so. Let's dig in, I'm so hungry from waiting all day!" Seungkwan said before he drools from the tasty cake and his favorite Iced Americano. "Ahhh! The best Iced Americano I've ever had."

Not far from their table was where Wonwoo and Jihoon seated. Wonwoo was writing his story on a notepad he purposely brought with him. Jihoon arrives and started his food with a bite. His eyes looked quite delighted as he tastes the soft banana chocolate chip muffin, recommended by Junhwi working at the counter.