Screening Criteria for judges───※ ·❆· ※───

Voting Academy only...

The kdrama ( book)will be assessed/reviewed by the voting academy (main judges) who will read, vote on one page only (no commenting please!) to notify nominees that their books are being judged, and give a five-sentence review based on the criteria / and hosts ( who will read the books and give a popular vote of "enjoyment" that will add to the final score of the main reviewer.)

All  Box-office stats (scores /results) will be revealed after judging/reviewing.

Academy -winners will receive their reviews via private message if they want it. No participant reviews will be revealed -only the scores. Please DM the host for your scores.

Please keep the submission dates. Be active and approachable.

 Be active and approachable

Voting Criteria

✨✨✨Best Visual ( Cover/Title Blurb) -  10/10 Is the cover /title appealing?/ Will it attracts global attention? Is it reflective of the story's the tone/or does it pique your interest at first glance?/ Colors that are visually pleasing (bland, too messy or plain, dull or artistically perfect and on point./ Is the blurb enticing you to watch (read) it? Are there too many spoilers, or is it unclear and misleading?

✨✨✨Best Directing ( Writing skills)-10/10 - Are their writing skills exceptional, one-of-a-kind, and unique? Is the director very creative, using amazing  "show not tell" in their writings/flow of dialoques/different pov's)/Is the director highly creative/ Cliffhangers are timed perfectly/ or leave you unsatisfied or fully anticipating the next episode/ (chapter).

✨✨✨Best Production (Originality) - 10/10 -Is the book's layout confusing or do you get the gist of the theme? Is there anything in the kdrama(books) that you've never seen or read before (for example, playlists, gifs, videos, poetry, trailers, or quotes)? Because of the visual aids, does it send the reader to another world?

✨✨✨Best Original Screenplay (Plot) - 20/20- Is the narrative interesting/different/ keeps you on the edge of your seat/ makes you giddy with anticipation to find out what happens at the end/ is there enough humour/ tragedy/ strife/ betrayal/ retribution to make this book a true drama in "real life"/ are there plot holes when it's a completed drama?

✨✨✨Best Editing ( Grammar/Spelling)-10/10- How are the grammar usage/ spelling/punctuation/ syntax/ sentence construction/ tenses- (past/present)/ figures of speech.

✨✨✨Best Acting skills ( Character development) 20/20- Are the characters' acting abilities unique? Are they relatable or too perfect? Do the characters have flaws? Are their personas one-dimensional or "real"? Do they develop as the plot progresses? Is there any change in their behaviour, such as forgiveness when betrayed/ enemies-lovers/sweet trait become nasty trait/ do you want to embrace them/ murder them/ love them/ hope the best for them or the worst for them/ are they making you laugh or cry?

 ✨✨✨Best popularity ( Overall enjoyment)-10/10  -score from the voting judge and 10/10 from one of the hosts. - Will you rewatch the drama ( re-read the book ), will you download and share it from Netflix ( add to your Wattpad private/ public readers' list  or even buy it from  Amazon if it is published in " real life") 

A short constructive and helpful review/summary of why you assigned a given score based on the above criteria in five or more sentences. Don't be harsh; instead, be honest and fair. Allow the newbie writer to take pride in improving themselves by implementing your advice on their way to becoming successful writers.

✨✨✨Main Judge-  Score out of 90

✨✨✨One of the hosts- Score out of 10

Final Box -Office Stats ( Scores) - 100 /100

✨✨✨Best Visual Effects ( Cover/Title/Aesthetics)- 10 (please  use the above criteria)

✨✨✨Best Original Screenplay (plot) - 20/20 ( Please use the above criteria)

✨✨✨Best Actor  ( Male lead ),Best Actress ( Female Lead)and side- characters-10(  Please use the above character development criteria ) 

✨✨✨ Best Directing ( Writing skills). 10/20

Kindly present the scores in the above format only with the review at the end of the score.