On The"Hot" Seat-KNJ-2───※ ·❆· ※───

Welcome to The KNJ-2 finalists' interview show in-studio "The Hot Seat" with host -@Authortius

Questions by MiniiMini 🌺 By ThaiSenpai🍀btslovers2010

Host:Authortius

Finalists: 🌺Harry2411 🍀dwscarlson🌸the_mochishop  

HOST: Authortius: Good day, viewers, and welcome to the first-ever talk show " ON THE HOT SEAT " with our esteemed guests, the KNJ-2 -Finalists. We are incredibly honoured to welcome Academy Award nominees to the show for the first time. A special guest will also be present. Let's welcome our charming leader  Kim Namjoon!!! 

Namjoon gave a soft dimpled smile and blew kisses to all the blushing nominees and wave excitedly at the audience. His Hyung came with him. The nominees were smiling from ear to ear even though the host was fanning herself at the pure intimidating presence of the BTS -leader.

Harry2411 looks with sparkling eyes at dwscarlson who sat with hands over her heart, breathing heavily," I want him to recite poetry for me...right now," 

"Anything out of that mouth will sound poetic to me, "The_mochishop smirks with waggling eyebrows.

 Dwscalson looks hyperventilating and says with a murmur," Yeah...even if he says I look like a tell tubby...it a husky voice... R.I.P me!!!"

Namjoon winks at them and the three with the hosts almost went into total meltdown.

🍀Host:(smile brightly), "Our first nominee: Let's welcome!"

🌸A.Harry2411🌸

1. Which song of Namjoon's do you connect with the most?

The songs that I connect with the most....ummmm....I'd say it's 'Moonchild' and the cover song 'Umbrella'. Since the other is only a cover song, let's just eliminate this and then there is 'Moonchild' The lyrics are just so good and motivating and this song is such a masterpiece. Moonchild encourages those who are having a hard time to never give up. It tells us that we have the power to shine amidst the darkness surrounding us just like the moon shines at night. The lyrics also tell how he observes others' flaws before his own and then he realises that he isn't perfect but nobody is perfect either. I mean the whole song is such a feeling.