Breaking News: 📣 9───※ ·❆· ※───

»--•--«·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙To all winners and award sponsors»--•--«·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

Thank you so much for being a part of our very first awards show. We're really excited to start handing out the show's much-anticipated prizes. Please be patient as it may take a week or more to reach all of the deserving winners, but we will make every effort to get all of your official awards and reviews to you as soon as possible.

The Academy and the host distribute official prizes (s). Remember that they have a life outside of the platform, and we'd like to wrap up the awards as soon as possible. However, we are still waiting for the reviews from our guest judges because the original reviewers of the JHS-2, JJK-1, and KNJ-1 are on an unplanned exam hiatus, and we couldn't wait for them to return to the platform, so we had to rely on our back-up judges. So, if you're a nominee in one of these categories, please be patient.

Please double-check your prizes after they've been allocated.

»--•--«·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .First Place   (ONLY).·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

🌼 1st place Academy Award "Gold" Statue ( x2 Stickers) 

🌼 Certificate

🌼 Bragging rights

🌼 Follows from main and two hosts ( 3 accounts): Main, ThaiSenpai and Authortius

🌼 Theme, Cover, Banners,Bio is all optional only if you want them. (Optional) - Must be ordered asap.

🌼 Book will be added to the " BtsOscars World Premier List" for first place holders (Main account)

🌼 Book will be added to the hosts' readers list " BTSOscars Academy Award winners" x2 hosts ( ThaiSenpai and Authortius)  and scouts' account ( Strawberry1d)

🌼 Reads and "stars" on all chapters of the winning book. ( Main Account only)

🌼 Comments and x 2 "stars" from the Voting Academy Judge of the winning book 

🌼 Shout out " on three media outlets " x3 Accounts ( Main, ThaiSenpai, Authortius /Strawberry1d

🌼 Winner of MAIN CATEGORIES (Only first place) " On the red-carpet interview" after being released. " On a special chapter where all the contenders will comment and congratulate the winners."

🌼 Trailer ONLY for first place: Place your order (Main-2- blackbangtanblush  (FANCY) and Main-1 Jiminxxiluv (TRAILER SHOP)

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ Second Place.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

🌼 2nd place Academy Award "Gold" Statue ( x1 Stickers) 

🌼 Certificate

🌼 Bragging rights

🌼 Follows from main and one host ( 2 accounts)- Main and ThaiSenpai

🌼 Theme , Cover , and Banners (ONLY)Must be ordered asap.

🌼 Book will be added to the " BtsOscars World Premier List" for 2nd place holders (Main account)

🌼 Book will be added to the hosts' readers list " BTSOscars Academy Award winners" x1 hosts and scouts' account ( ThaiSenpai OR Authortius and Strawberry1d)

🌼 Reads and "stars" on 10 chapters of the winning book. ( Authortius)

🌼🌼 Shout out " on three media outlets " x3 Accounts ( Main, ThaiSenpai, Authortius /Strawberry1d

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .Third Place.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

🌼 3rd place Academy Award "Gold" Statue ( x1 Stickers)

🌼 Bragging rights

🌼 Follow from the main account

🌼 Cover and Banners (optional) Only-Must be ordered asap.

🌼 Book will be added to the " BtsOscars World Premier List" for third place holders (Main account)

🌼 Reads and "stars" on 5 chapters of the winning book. (ThaiSenpai)

🌼 Shout out " on three media outlets " x3 Accounts ( Main, ThaiSenpai, Authortius /Strawberry1d

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

🌼Prizes for the Voting Academy, Sub categories (Special cat) and Best Directors will be distributed as the time comes.

🌼All nominees kindly make sure that you copy-paste your participant sticker.

Please see the 'Prize allocation' section of the winners' results chapters for further information. Fill out the form, and it will direct you to the appropriate ordering shops. Remember: Trailers are only for the first place winners and it's free, if you are not a place holder and you order a trailer at a shop you need to pay the necessary payments at the shops.