Filler- You don't know me <3

(Set after the Vampires of Venice, which is being skipped)

The doctor and Florence are in the Tardis together. Florence is writing, The Doctor is reading. He's stood, leant against the console. She puts down her pen and journal and jumps out of the seat she was in, she walks over and leans next to him. She looks at the book title.

"Just wait till the end of the book. Theres a big plot twist, will amaze even your mind." She states quickly.

"You've read this?" The doctor asks.

"Its about someone trapped away in prison for committing a crime, I found myself relating to it." Florence states.

"She was wrongly convicted though." The doctor corrects her.

"Was She? Bold assumption to make before finishing the book." Florence tells him, wide eyed.

"Right, the big plot twist." The doctor states.

"Should be the next chapter, you're in for a ride." Florence tells him.

"Looking forward to it." The doctor states.

Florence giggles, she moves away from the side of the doctor. She goes over to her journal and picks it up, along with the pen. She goes to head to bed

"What about you?" The doctor suddenly asks.

Florence turns around, she looks over at the Doctor. He's lowered his book.

"What about me?" Florence states with a smirk.

"Am I waiting for the big plot twist?" The Doctor asks.

"I don't know. Why? Does it scare you? That you don't know me." Florence states.

The doctor looks at her.

"No." The doctor states with a smile.

"Well then. Guess I should tell you. Early on spoilers.... She marries the charming police officer. In the end of the book." Florence states.

The doctor begins to blush.

"Gonna tell Amy to add that to the score board of me making you blush." Florence mocks.