~ Monami on a Mission 0.1 💖

∆ MoRan are together. Karan is on leave because he had some serious injuries due to which he cannot go on missions
∆ All are three couples have confessed to each other and have planned a joint wedding in the next two months.
∆ All of them live together with their respective partners.

Rest, let's see.....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning to the members of Parakram SAF Academy. It's 4:00 in the morning and nobody except our MoRan is awake.

Monami is sleepy because it's a holiday and Karan due to his habit has woken up early and woken Monami too. They are now walking on the terrace, hands entangled together. They now sat on the floor as close to each other as they can.
On one hand where Karan has closed his eyes feeling the atmosphere with his closest person beside him and on the other his closest person is trying her best to stay awake.

Karan saw that and chuckled and thought to himself, How can someone be so adorable and cute? I feel like I can spend my whole life just looking at her cuteness and antics. Her hair on her face and eyes closed look as if she might fall asleep any moment now. But she is my Monu, my baccha, my life, urghh I can't describe her importance in my life. I live happily today just because of her..

❤️✨🥀

Karan's trance was broken when he felt a weight on his shoulder and saw his Monu sleeping peacefully clutching his arm as if he were her pillow. He smiled at her,pecked her forehead and picked her in his arms. Then slowly he walked towards their room. He laid her down on the bed and closed the door. He then went towards the bed and laid down with her. She was already asleep. He laid his head on her chest, picked her arms and wrapped it around his back, feeling secured he hugged her waist tightly and snuggled into her. And then he too slept.

~~~~~~~
6:00 am

After a while,  Monami woke up and smiled looking at the Khadoos Special Agent sleeping peacefully in her arms. She hugged him more tightly and as a reflex he snuggled more into her.

She said, Wake up Agent Shergill. Log kya kahenge ki Spl Agent Karan Shergill aaj late ho gaya.

He said in a sleepy voice, Wah wah Rani sahiba. Aap sote hue itne cute lagte ho na toh aapko hug kare Bina raha nahi gaya. Anyways chalo uth jao. Waise Aaj Meri training nahi hai aaj aapke ladle Faizi ki training hai aur usme aap log aadhi Masti karte hai. Toh jao aur mujhe sone do.

She chuckled, Zyada Jalo mat. Tum Khadoos hi ho aur Faizi is much better. But I still lov you ,okay Spl Agent? Mein yu gayi aur yu aayi.

He said,  Bye and I love you Monu. Come soon. ❤️

She replied, Love u too Karan.  💖
And kissed his forehead and he smiled.

She then went to her drills. Soon Batra sir came and called her and Koel to his cabin.

Monami/Koel: Morning sir! Morning ma'am!

Col.Batra/Mrs Batra: Morning both of you.

Col Batra: I have a mission for both of you, Cadets. It's a very serious matter. I cannot involve the agents because they are terribly busy. But I trust both of you. Are you willing to take part in the mission, Cadets?

Monami/ Koel: Of course sir!

Col Batra: Good! Now listen carefully. In CITY CARE HOSPITAL there is a serious organ trafficking racket going on. I want you Monami Mahajan to go there and gather information on it. I am sending you because you yourself are a doctor and you know the medical terms and so nobody will doubt you. And Koel will give you technical support here from the academy. But I warn you Monami it's a very serious mission. Tumhari Jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai. Tumhe kisi bhi haal mein waha se sirf information lekar safely academy wapas aana hai. Is that clear ?

Monami/ Koel: Yes sir!

Col Batra: Good! Start packing Monami. You will leave today. Tum Karan ko handle karlena.

Monami: Yes sir!

Mrs Batra: Monami, tumhe Karan ke liye wapas aana hoga. Mera baccha itne dino baad khul ke hasa hain. Uski zindagi mein ab tumhare alawa aur koi nahi hai. Woh nahi jee payega tumhara bina. Please uske liye wapas aa jana.Aur ham sabki bhi to Jaan basti haina tum me beta.

❤️💜💚🤍

Monami: Of course ma'am! I will surely come .

Moel both left from there.

Monami went directly to her room where Karan was still sleeping.

~~~~~~~

To be continued...
Let's see Karan's reaction.
It's my first Three-shot,💖
Please comment and vote...

Thank you,
Your author
❤️🥀✨💎