~Date Night with MoRan❤️🤗

Continuation from the last part.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Karan and Monami have confessed their love to each other, Karan smiled more often. He was a little less strict with the cadets but was never partial with Monami. When the two were alone Karan acted like a small kid in front of her. His most favourite thing was to be pampered by her and fed by her. He slept with her in either his or her room. He was like a little baby in front of her. She loved it. She even knew the reason behind Karan's behaviour. This was because he loved her like his brother. She was his dhadkan as his brother had been. He thought that she was an angel sent by her brother to take care of him and love him like he(Param bhaiyya) did. Karan was most comfortable with her in the entire academy. She was his life. His childish side came only with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In MoRan's room:

Monami was packing her bag to go to Sid's place. Sid had been ill since the last two days so he had been sent to his house on leave. Karan was very sad seeing her go. He was sitting on the bed with a crying face looking at Monami packing her bags.

Monami: Kya hua Karan?

Karan: Do baatein Monu

Monami raised her two fingers.

Karan:. Pehli!

Monami: ☝️

Karan: Tum mera time aur attention is namoone ko Dene jane wali ho aur puch rahi ho mujhe kya hua? Agar woh seriously bimar nahi hota to mein tumhe jaane he nahi deta.

Monami chuckled.

Karan: Haso mat! Dusri baat:

Monami: ✌️

Karan:  I will miss you Monu(cutely)

Monami: Aww! Mera baby idhar aao.

Karan got up and back hugged her tightly. Monami laughed at his cuteness.

Karan: Has kyu rahi ho?

Monami: Kon kahega ki tum hi woh rude sadu aur akdu special Agent ho jisse sab log dar jaate hai . Baby ho tum pure ke pure.

Karan: Hoon na! Sirf tumhara Baby. Accha suno 2 dino mein aa jana. 

Monami: Yes sir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week passed. Monami still did not come back as Sid's condition had worsened. Karan was missing Monami and he had again started being the Khadoos Shergill.

Karan was sitting on the chair by his desk. His hands roamed on the desk and found Monami's diary. He took it and sighed.

Karan:Mein aapse baat nahi karunga Rani sahiba. Aapne mere sath cheating ki hai.

Suddenly two hands wrapped on his eyes and said: Hello!!

Karan recognised the touch immediately and got up. He hugged Monami tightly but then realised he was angry with her. He backed off immediately and turned on the either side. Monami sighed knowing that she must do something to make her Khadoos feel special. She got a wonderful idea .

Monami: Karan! Mere saath date pe chaloge?

Karan turned to her swiftly and she smiled. Her smile melted his heart. He hugged her tightly.

Monami(broke the hug) : Bolo na?

Karan nodded his head continuously like a small kid.

Karan: Tum thak gayi hogi na?

Monami: Mere baby ke liye kuch bhi.

Karan smiled. He missed her pamperings so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan and Monami were now walking on the road. Karan's hand wrapped around Monami's shoulder tightly. Both were talking about various things. They were enjoying their company. Monami always calmed Karan down. Karan was now relaxed.

Karan: Monami?

Monami: Chalo bolo kaha jaana hai khana khane ko? Gulshan ke chole bhature!

Karan: I love you Monu!

Monami: I love you too baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoRan at IceCream Shop.

Monami: Kaunsa flavour khau mein?

Karan: Are mujhe toh pucho?

Monami: Tumhara pata hai mujhe. Tum wohi khaoge jo mein khaungi. Toh mujhe mera choose karne de. Chup chap khade raho.

Karan smiled affectionately and looked at her lovingly. They took their ice creams and went to the beach in front.

Monami rested her head on Karan's shoulder and Karan closed his eyes loving the atmosphere.

Karan: I missed you Monu!

Monami: I missed you too. Pata hai Sid se jhagda ho gaya mera. Woh to mujhe aur do din rukne ko bol raha tha par tumhari naam ki dhamki di use. Tab jaake bheja usne mujhe.

Karan giggled: Tum ho hi aisi. Hum dono ki life ki sabse important insaan ho tum. Sid ki family, meri dhadkan. Itne saare roles hai tumhare. Do zindagiya tum se chalti hai Rani sahiba.

Monami: Mere life ke bhi sabse important log tum dono hi toh ho. Mera bro aur mera baby.

Karan smiled and looked at her and kissed her forehead. He hugged her tightly. She too responded.

Monami: Chale?

Karan: Hmm!

️✨❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the academy, MoRan's room..

Both had changed into night clothes and were lying on the bed. Karan hugged her and snuggled into her and inhaled her fragrance.

Karan: Thank you Monu for today's date. Tumhare saath time spend karke bohot sukoon milta hai. Maine bohot miss kiya tumhe aur tumhare hugs ko.

Monami: Always welcome Karan. I love you baby.

Karan: Love you more Monu!

️✨😍😘

They slept in each other's arms! Good night to MoRan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️💎✨🥀