~Jealousy OS❤️

NEW YEAR PARTY:

Karan was roaming here and there, not understanding why he was missing Monami so much. He sat down on a chair and started to drink. Faizi came and sat near him: Itna miss kar rahe ho Monami ko?

Karan: hu...uh??

Faizi smirked: Itna miss kar rahe ho ?

Karan: Mein nahi kar raha hu Monami ko miss!

Faizi: Humne to Monami ka naam hi nahi liya.

Karan:....

Faizi: Abhi hamari baat par yakeen nahi hai. Humari nahi to Kam se kam apni feelings ko to deny mat karo.

Faizi expected a retaliation from him but this time he neither denied nor accepted. He was lost in his own thoughts and his dreamland where Monami was with him. He unknowingly smiled. Faizi was confused but sat silently beside him.

Suddenly Monami entered. Karan suddenly felt an unknown peace. He looked around for the source of peace and saw his Rani Sahiba. He felt calm. Faizi saw that and smiled.

Faizi: Karan..Karan?

Karan: I missed you Rani sahiba.

Faizi: Karan.

Karan immediately turned to him and said: I love her Faizi. I love her.

Faizi smiled with tears: Karan?

Karan had tears in his eyes: Ha Faizi. I love her a lot. Mein abhi usse itna miss kar raha tha tab mujhe realise hua ki mein uske bina nahi reh sakta. So, Mr Faizuddin Siddiqui, after much of our discussions over this topic , I proudly announce that I have lost this battle from you. I love Monami a lot.

Faizi immediately hugged him: I am proud of you janaab! Ab jaldi jaakar use bata de.

Karan nodded like a small kid. Faizi smiled because now he knows that there is a chance that the old Karan Shergill can be back.

As Karan was going towards Monami, she looked at him and smiled. His heart warmed. He so wanted to hug her tightly right now.

But suddenly someone came from behind and jumped on Monami.

Hey Mo!

Monami turned around and saw...(I know that every one knows the answer)........ Dr Aneesh Malhotra.

Monami: Aneeseeshh!

Aneesh: Mo! Ab bhi usi intensity mein scream kar sakti ho tum..urghh

Monami laughed and hugged him.
how are you Aneesh?

Aneesh: Amazing! You?

Monami smiled: Same

Aneesh: You look gorgeous Mo.

Monami hugged him: Thanks AM!

But this communication was heard by Karan. He was feeling possessive seeing someone else flirting with his girl. At the moment when he saw Aneesh hugging Monami he felt insecure and scared. He was afraid that he will again be left alone in his darkness

But no..

Monami turned to him and saw him standing with a scared expression on his face. She was confused. She went to him and held his arms. After the rejection they both had accepted the fact and now were good friends. As soon as she touched him he felt safe. He smiled and said: Hey

Monami: Hi khadoos shergill. You look handsome.

Karan smiled: You too.

Monami: What (teasingly)