-PROLOGUE-

DON'T GET ATTACHED by RayJustRandom/eye-eye

{————————————————————}

||3RD PERSON||

Jared walked into the facility, finally brushing off that worry for the house bills and now working as a Doctor who will be observing SCPs that people haven't been able to work with for a long time. Jared wasn't worried, he wasn't at all, he was only worried about the payment because the leader hasn't informed them on how much he was even gonna get paid. As soon as Jared stepped in, the workers pulled him into the changing rooms and threw a coat and uniform over the curtain. Jared changed quickly before he pulled the curtains to the left of himself and stepped out, he'd admit, he looked pretty hot.

Jared was immediately caught off guard by a name tag thrown at his face, which hit him square in the nose and sent him stumbling a bit before he picked up the name tag and pinned it to his chest before he felt his nose ache. "You'll have to go the leaders office to get your schedule for a moment before they really decide what you'll actually be doing for the rest of the time you'll be working here. You should probably get some paper towels for your nose before you go though" A worker called out before they left to assumably go to work before Jared grasp at his nose and looked at his now blood covered hand and plugged his nose as he went to go find some paper towels like the worker said.

A Little time later, Jared threw the bloody covered paper towel into the trash and washing his hands to clean the rest of the blood off before he started to head over to the leaders office. Jared turned the knob and and pushed the door open as he stepped inside to see the leader sitting at his desk and typing on his computer before turning it off harshly. Jared sat down in the chair before making eye contact with the leader. The leader looked at Jared. Jared looked at the Leader. All of a sudden, the Leader shoved a stack of papers in front of Jared and turned it on once again and started to work again. "Finish them by tomorrow, no exceptions." The Leader said before they stopped talking to them.

Jared got up with his arms full of papers and walked out the door before closing it with his foot before cursing to himself. 'How was he gonna finish all these papers within the time limit?' Jared thought as he stumbled over to his work office he was assigned to and dumped all the papers onto the desk before grabbing a pen out of his pocket and immediately sat down as he began to work on the paper work.

{————————————————————}

Dr.Scott sat in his office, exhausted and finally done with his work as he laid his head upon his desk, practically lifeless. Dr.Scott got up from the desk and picked up all the papers and headed back towards the Leaders office before opening the door and heading inside as he dumped all the papers in front of the Leader, proud of his work and how fast he completed it before the next day. The Leader didn't say anything as he was busy with work until they paused and looked at all the work that he pushed towards Dr.Scott in front of their face, completely finished before they even got him more paperwork.

The Leader was quite impressed, they smiled as they looked at Dr.Scott. "Great Job, You're doing pretty well for a new comer" the Leader said as they looked back at their computer and kept typing as they didn't make more eye contact with Dr.Scott. "We'll, I have nothing else at the moment, you could do whatever now." The Leader said as they made the motion for him to leave, which Dr.Scott didn't complain with and left the room as soon as possible before closing the door behind himself to finally have a break.

{————————————————————————————}

-END OF PROLOGUE-

666 words