Love Happens

Inline comments please *puppy eyes*

"Gauri....let's not okay....I'm scared" Priyanka looked worriedly at her bestfriend who was somehow determined to go on 

"Stop worrying for no reason priyanka....there is no one at your home...." Gauri admonished

"Om bhaiyya is here" priyanka reminded

"Your akdu bhaiyya ko uski life mein kya ho raha hei pata nahi hoga....humaara kya pata" Gauri said with a twist of her face thinking about her best friend's brother who never ever even acknowledged her presence in his home

"Just because he is not a fan of you like all others doesn't means he is insane" priyanka said with a twist of her lips making Gauri scowl...

Omkara had come to the terrace ...like usual ..when he heard his sisters best friend's comment about him....

He hid behind the door to know what the duo is up to....that's when he saw the tiny girl standing there with a cigarette and cigar lighter in her hands....

He immediately took his phone and made a video of what is going on....

As they lit the cigarette and was about to take a puff...omkara made his appearance acting as if he is talking on his phone....

Gauri and priyanka terrified at the sight of om dropped the cigar on to the sun shade and tried to swat away the smoke in the atmosphere....

Priyanka was literally shaking...and gauri was biting on her nails...

"What happened?? Why are you looking at me as if I caught you mid murder??" Omkara asked feigning ignorance ....

Gauri laughed nervously...

"Kuch nahi....hum tho bass...we came out for fresh air...Heina pri???" Gauri asked and priyanka immediately started nodding vigorously....

"Acha....why does it smells like smoke in here??" Om asked sniffing the air with a confused look on his face

"Wo...wo....haa....I think ramu Kakka is burning the waste down there" gauri said pointing somewhere far away...

"Haan haan...right" priyanka agreed

"Ramu Kaka kon hei?" Omkara asked

"Arre...he works here na" gauri said

"As far as I know...there is no ramu kaka working here" omkara said

"Aise kaise....har ameer ghar Walon ke saath ek ramu kaka kaam Karthe hei...phir yahaan kyun nahi??" Gauri asked

"What kind of logic is that?? There is no ramu kaka here...that's it" omkara said

"That's unfair....there should have been a ramu kaka here....look because of you...there is one ramu kaka out there unemployed....have you wondered how he must be managing his family....how he brings food to home...how he pays for his kids' school....no...you wouldn't....why would you be wondering about poor ramu kaka...hei na?? Mujhe na....aapse baat hi nahi karna hei...come pri....let's go" gauri said and dragged priyanka along with her leaving omkara dumbfounded....

"Gauri?? Kya tha wo?? Kon hei ramu kaka??" Priyanka asked gauri once they entered her  bedroom...

"Who knows?? Agar ek aur minute hum stay kiya tho thumari bhai Hume interrogate Karte karte pakadegi..." gauri said shrugging...

"Tum na gauri....!!" Priyanka said shaking her head in disbelief.....

***

Gauri was walking out of priyanka's room as it was time for her to leave for her house when  she was suddenly pulled into a room by someone....