Kuch Baatein - OS

Dedicated to my darling sou sou souji28. An advance wedding gift for you 🥰

This story starts with the scene shown in the first promo of dbo. Not the Gauri in bridal dress part. The conversation between the Oberoi brothers.

Hope you enjoy this...

Please do vote and comment.

******

"Ishq ka khel, ishqbaaz khelte hai" Shivaay said, raising his champagne flute for a cheers

"Is pe michmichi bhi machthi hei aur raita bhi pheilthe hei" Anika said with a shy smile

"Ishqbaaz vo class hota hai jis mein har ladki ko 'Love You Rudy' kehna padta hai" Rudra said smugly

"Ishq sirf ek sauda hai, jisme dil de kar dard sehna padta hai." Omkara said, his heart aching from all the betrayals he had been through in his life.

"Om.." Shivaay called softly

Omkara slightly flinched, seeing the pity in his brothers' eyes.

Pity!

He has always been pitied in his life.

Pitied for being the son of a philandering father.

Pitied for being the son of an alcoholic mother.

Now, Pitied for being betrayed by the woman who he thought to be his life partner.

Omkara, without another word, walked away from the pool side to his bedroom.

"Damn it! We shouldn't have talked about this now" Shivaay cursed.

They were celebrating after outing the truth of Tia and Mrs Kapoor, and for a moment they forgot the pain his brother had gone through recently. 

"We shouldn't have" Anika agreed, feeling guilty.

"Let's give him some time, Shivaay bhaiyya. He will come through it" Rudra said

"I am worried that he will go back to-" Shivaay stopped abruptly, not wanting to disclose that dark phase of his brother's life, not even to his new wife.

"He won't" Rudra said, understanding what his brother was going to say.

"Go back to what?" Anika asked in confusion 

"Nothing. It's late. Let's retire for the night" Shivaay said and walked to his room, Anika following behind him.

Rudra walked towards his room. On his way, he peeped into his brother's room and found him lying on the bed, with his eyes closed.

Omkara, hearing the sound of the door knob, quickly closed his eyes, pretending to be sleeping. He was in no mood for company.

Rudra's company? Absolutely No!

He twisted and turned on the bed, sleep far away from him.

His life was so messed up!

On an impulse, he packed a small duffel bag with a few clothes, his sketchbook and a couple of things necessary for his paintings.

"I need to stay away from here for a while. This house is toxic" he muttered to himself and walked stealthily out of his own home like a thief…

*****

 Omkara opened his eyes when he heard the sound of someone yelling. 

"This is the last stop. Get down! Get down" Someone was screaming.