From Weapons To Humans!Birth of Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E

Everyone Decided To Start The Next One And See What Would Happen And Hope Nothing Stranger Than What They Saw Last Time.

As soon as The Group And You,Crescent Rose Or......(Y/N) Were About To Leave They Realized A Problem........

GoodWitch:He NEEDS A Team!! And We Can't Tell Them That He's Literally A humanized WEAPON!!

Ruby:Phooey.....

Qrow:Why do i Feel That Crescent Is Gonna Do Something To Make it Worse And Better At The Same Time?

Ozpin Thought About This And Realized She Was Right and The Others Soon Realized This.

Ruby:Aw,Man.

Yang:Crud.

Weiss:*Sigh*Should've Seen THAT coming!

Blake:any Ideas?

Jnpr:None At All.

Winter:So,Any Chance of him Going To beacon Is Gone.

Ozpin:Not Necessarily.

Penny Raised her Hand Rapidly But ironwood Put it Back Down And At the Exact same Time,You Thought Of Something.

(Y/n):I GOT IT!Aunt Yang,Can i See Ember Celica.

Yang:Uh.........

GoodWitch:What is he planning?

Yang Looked At You With A Confused Face But She Complied.

(Y/n):Weiss,Blake,I need You To Give Me,Myrtenaster And Gambol Shroud.

Blake:O.....Kay

Weiss:Why!?

(Y/n):JUST.....Trust Me.

Weiss:How About No?

Winter:WEISS!

Weiss:Can You Blame Me?

Ruby:But He's My Weapon/Son!

Yang:And MY Nephew!

Weiss:My Point,Exactly.

They Nodded and Gave You Said weapons and With The Three Weapons,You Grabbed The Humanity Dust as The Others Realize What You're Doing and Tried to Stop you But Were Too late As You Poured The Dust All Over Them.

Everyone Realized Crescent Was Going To Turn the Other Three Weapons Of Team RWBY Human,So he can have a Team.

Everyone(Except You):NO!!

(Y/n):Now You three...............WAKE UP!WAKE UP!WAKE UP RIGHT.......NOW!!

Blake:Being Rather Aggressive,Isn't He?

They All Heard A Young Intelligent Man's Voice Speak.

??:Shut Up Crescent,You Idiotic Moron*Yawns*We're Tired.

Ozpin:Amazing.

They Heard Another Voice But This Time,A Shy Young Woman's Voice.

??2:H-h-hi C-crescent R-rose.

Ruby:Why is she Shy?

The Group Heard a 3rd And Final Voice Of A Female,Whose Sounds Like an Annoying Trouble-Making GoofBall.

??3:*Yawn and Smacks Lips*Huh?Oh Hey Cuz,Lemme Guess Wake Up?

Team RWBY:That's Ember Celica