team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E kick Team Crdl's Ass

Now,After Waiting What Felt Like A Month,It was time for the Next reaction to begin.

It's Been A Week Since,The Girls Agreed To Share You And Start A Harem For You And During That Time,You Grew A LOT Closer To Them Like Getting To Understand Penny's Past,Myrtenaster Telling You Her Secrets And Velvet Becoming More Daring After You Revealed To Her That You ARE Crescent Rose And You Remembered What Happened.

Crescent:Hehe.

Ruby:Aw,it's nice to know you trust her to know.

Crescent:I wanna her to know the real me.

   *Flashback*

You Change Back Into Your True Form And Change Back In Front Of Velvet And At First,She Is Shocked but Her Face Changes To That Of Kindness As She Says.

Velvet:It's Okay,I Still Love You and Nothing Will Change That.

Myrtenaster:*Growl And Hisses At Velvet On Screen*

Crescent:Thanks,Velvet.

*Flashback End*

Now,You And Your Team Were Eating Lunch Until You Heard Velvet Being picked On....again As You Turn To See Cardin pulling On Her Ear.

Crescent:Well.....

He Looks at His three Teammates As They Nod Knowing What their Leader is Thinking.

Crescent:Shall We?

The Four Of You Walk Up To Team CRDL As You Make Cardin Let Go Of Velvet's Ears And He Was Pissed Until He Saw You Causing His Face To Pale.

Crescent:Did he not Learn Last time Or Does He Wanna Get a beating from me?

Ember:Maybe he Wants a beating from All four Of us.

Gambol:Weirdo.

Crescent:Leave Her Alone Or Die.

Ruby:CRESCENT CRIMSON ROSE!

Crescent:What?C'mon,Mom,It's a Good Choice And-Wait?My Middle Name is Crimson?

Yang:Ruby Thought It Sounded Cool.

Cardin:No.....NO.....I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM A FREAK!YOU ARE A FREAK CAUSE YOU DEFEND THOSE ANIMAL FREAKS AND MADE YOUR ARM A WEAPON!Well Now,Im Gonna Put You And All Those Freaks Where They Belong,In HELL!

Blake:

Blake's Face Showed Anger While Gambol Was Furious And Tried to hold it in But simply Asked Blake,This

Gambol:Mother........Can I Murder Him?