Akumu No Buki's Attack

Everyone didn't know Why but they were Having A Bad feeling about this one.

Crescent and his Team Had Entered the Ring And Everyone was Cheering them on but It Was Only To Introduce Yourselves.

Red:Really,Son?

Crescent:What?Can't Help if I'm awesome.

Ember:You Mean that We're Awesome.

Gambol:She isn't wrong.

Everyone:U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E!(X4)

(An:(X) means how many times that they Said it)

Suddenly,The electronics Started to Fritz As A Dark Screen Appeared On All Of Them And Spoke.

Myrtenaster:What's going On?

??:Weapons....Tools For The People Of Remnant?WRONG!If these Humans And Faunas Think Of Us As Tools Than they Do Not Deserve To Live!Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E,Join Us As You Four Are Also Weapons Given Life.

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:LIKE HELL,WE WOULD JOIN YOU!

Everyone Gasped at This Causing Crescent To Have A Worried Face As he Heard Gambol Murmur  Something Like 'Busted',When Out of the Blur,People Wearing Cloaks Started to Attack Everyone but They Soon Stopped as they Were Attacked By Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E

Ember:Yeah!

Crescent:Team RWBY Go Get the Innocent Lives out of here,Team JNPR Stall Any of these Psychopaths And We Will Find The Asshole Responsible For this Disaster.

Ruby:But You'll risk Getting Killed!

Crescent:It's One of the Responsibilities as a Leader.

They All Nod And Did what They As  rwby Began to Evacuate people,Jnpr Began to Distract And/Or Beat the shit Out of The Psychos and U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E?They Were Finding The Bastard In Charge And Soon,They did.

Myrtenaster:YOU!

??:Yes?

Ember:YOU FUCKER!GIVE US ONE GOOD REASON THAT WE SHOULDN'T HURT YOU!!

Crescent:Yeah,a REALLY Good one.

??:Because I Didn't Hurt the Innocent.

Everyone:........He's Kidding right?

Your Team Looked at this Guy with wide Eyes because Is He Kidding!?

Gambol:YOU INJURED AND NEARLY KILLED OVER DOZENS OF HUMANS AND FAUNAS ALIKE!!!

Ironwood:Exactly & He just says that he Didn't harm anyone Innocent?!

??:Hmm?But they're not Innocent and I Meant Our Brethren.

Crescent:Brethren?

Ren:What's he talking about?

He Showed the Stadium Screen And Showed All the Weapons Left Behind By Everybody.

Almost everyone:THOSE ARE JUST WEAPONS!

Ruby:Those Aren't What Crescent Meant!

Storm-Flower:They're Just Weapons!

Ember:Hypocrite!

??:AND SO ARE WE!!!WE Are the Protectors Of Justice Or Masterminds And The Humans/Faunas?They're Just our Carriers.

Luna:Not In our Case as That is My Father!

Crescent:And Mine is My mom.

Magnhild:I'LL KILL YOU!

Magnhild Rushes The Mysterious Entity But Was Sent Back By a Mysterious Force.

Nora:HEY!NOBODY HURTS MY WEAPON CHILD!

??:You Fools Don't Stand A chance,So Join Us Or Join Those Inferior Worms!

Crescent Slowly Got Up As he Glared At the Entity With a Passion And says this.

Crescent:NO!I Can't Speak For All Of Us But WE'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!

Everyone:YEAH!

Miló Slowly gets up as he Agrees With What You Said As Does Everyone else But The Entity Just Chuckles And Says this.

??:than.....DIE!!!!

Everyone:NO!

He sends an energy Blast At You All And Sending You flying to Different Areas but you and Miló Went Flying Together And there you Saw.....

Pyrrha About To Be Murdered!

JNRRWBY:PYRRHA!

Miló:NOOOOO!

He Rushes Over in hope To Save His Wielder But You Try To stop.

Crescent:MILÓ,WAIT!

It doesn't Work And As Soon As Cinder Let Go Of the Shot,Miló Was In Front of Pyrrha But It Went Straight Through Him And Struck Pyrrha's Heart....Killing Both Of them and Scarring you.

Crescent Was Shocked as even Though it's own Screen,He saw One of His Own Friends Die Right In Front of him.

Crescent:M-miló?Miló?MILÓ!!!

Miló Looks At you With Tears As He says One thing and that's......

Miló:Thank you...for being....My Friend.

Crescent Decided to try to keep the tears in and not Be seen Crying from the last words of his friend.

He fell down as his Body went still and changed back to his true weapon form And he slowly Melted from the Fire and Died.

Crescent Having just Seen Two People Important To Him Had Just ran To get To Ember before Something Happens And Saw This....

His Aunt Yang Lost Her Arm And his Cousin,Ember had Just Possibly Lost Half Her Body.

Yang:Oh God!

Ruby & Red:YANG!

Crescent:You.....YOU BASTARD!!!!

Crescent Charges At Adam And Does What he Does best As A Scythe and That's Slash and Cut because he Morphed his Arm into Scythe Form And Cut Adam's Head Straight Off but that Doesn't Stop him from Crying Due to Losing Miló And Now,his Aunt Losing Her Arm and his Cousin Possibly being Dead Now.

Gambol:You......are weirdly Emotional About Certain Things.

Crescent:We're All People!

Crescent:I'll...I'LL KILL THEM!!!!I  Won't Fight In This Stupid War With Them Because Im Gonna It,Once And For All! 

~Meanwhile~

???:So,You Wanna Make The War End,Huh?Give It Your best Shot.

Everyone Was worried about what who the Being was Gonna Do to him but Crescent held his Fists So tight that he Bled.

Crescent:'Bring it On'

Myrtenaster Looks at her Lover with Concern as she Says this in her Mind with a sad Face on her Face.

Myrtenaster:'Oh,Crescent.....'