chapter 13

teya POV

omg wtf did cameron just say to me right now. i just need to focus on life and not the kidnapping moment. alana and the boys are doing magcon LA right now.

i'm just here at home laying down, watching netflix, and eating some in 'n' out animal fries and i could never forget my chocolate smoothie. while my NOT sister is out talking to her fans in the LA Magcon.

alana pov-

im still shocked about how i was kidnapped. after LA we are having a free week and i am going to meet my mother father that made, but i am nervous for teya because my mom might not let her hang around me.

i am taking pictures with my fans right now and this one girl caught my eye. she has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, about the same age as me, and she kept glaring at me. i was about to go up to her until my damn sister came up to me and said "DAMN GURL ARE YOU A LESBIAN?" then suddenly alana remebered. it was her really pretty bootiful gorgeus hot friend AMANDA!!! they then went to the movies and watched the longest ride and had the best time of there lives1!1!

it was so strange that i found my long lost best friend from like 3 months ago aha. she's been a really independent and responsible person. she's been wanted to meet me because she missed me and needed some update with my life and hers.

A/N

hey guys sorry that i didn't really update my book as i promised.

i've been busy with school, drama, and organizing my school library, but mainly chilling in there because it keeps me warm while outside it is hella cold.

i will try to make the next chapter longer and better, but not too long.