Chapter 5

Alana POV

It's 10:00 in the morning. Yesterday we all went swimming and watched movies. When I woke I notice Jack g. Is holding me in my bed. When did he come in this room? I got up and Jack woke up.

"Good morning Jack."

"Good morning."

"When did you come in my room?"

"Like at 1:30 in the morning because it was loud downstairs so I can up here."

"Oh okay. Imma wake up Teya."

I left my room and walked in Teya's room and all of the boy are in there sleeping on the floor with a big blanket a pillows. I look up at Teya's bed and lI see Johnson is has is head on Teya her head is on his chest sleeping. Aww. I took a picture and then I went back to my room and just got ready.

I did my normal routine. I fixed my bed, went downstairs got some cereal and milk, out my bowl in the sink, go upstairs, brush my teeth, take shower. When I was done taking a shower is went in my room and I ran back to the bathroom. What the fuck Jack is still in there. Okay I changed in to my rope and put my hair in a towel and walked back in my room grabbed my clothes on top of my desk and run in my closet and close the door and just got ready in there.

"Alana?" Jack says

"Uhh yes?"

"Why did you run in you closet white you clothes."

"Well because I don't wanna be naked in front of you."

"Oh haha. Okay."
I got out of my closet and put my towels in the drier so when I take it out I can but it in the luggage. I in Teya's room with Jack and brought a horn and silly string. When we walked in we honked the horsing then threw silly string at them.

"Haha watch out" Nash said and all of them chased us luckily we went outside grab my keys and drove and they went Teya's car and followed us. We ended up stopping in Taco Bell and they followed and Jack and I laughed because they were in the pj's and looked like a mess. We just kept taking pictures of them and then we all ended up getting Taco Bell. We got back home so the guys and Teya can get ready.

Johnson POV

I kissed Teya last night. Whoa. Tpit was good, but what is she doesn't like since she isn't talking to me. What if she tell all the boys? I need to talk to her. When we go back to the house I called.

"Hey Teya can I talk to you outside for a minute? Please."

"Sure"

"Sorry about last night I w-"

"It's okay. I like you too even alana knows that and we both saw you glaring at me the day you followed us."

"Haha oh. So are we a thing or what?"

" I'm sorry Johnson I can't have a long distance relationship, but we can stay friend and maybe another day you have."

"Yeah that's true. Okay I'm fine with that"

"Okay let's go inside so we can get ready."

"Ha okay. But wait do we tell them?"

"No I'll tell Jack and you tell alana and that's it."

"Okay"

Alana POV

It's 2:00 pm. The guys are about to drop us off at the airport. We called the a plane to drop off our car at the house we are having. We said goodbye to the guys and got their numbers. Cameron was looking down and nash. We left and went and checked our luggages in and go threw security. All we had in our hands was a backpack and penny board. When we got in the plane. We saw the boys and just went all the way in back.

"Did they follow us?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Let change. But one these glasses and hat and oil wear these glasses and my beanie."

"Okay"

During the plane ride I was on my laptop on Netflix and then fell asleep listening to music. Teya woke me up and we grabbed our stuff and left the plane as fast as we could and then went to find our luggages and called a cab. We saw Taylor and them in a different cab. Dang it they found us. When we got to our house we locked got the keys from the owner and locked the door. We heard a knock on the door and it was the furniture, but when we opened it was the furniture and Taylor and them.

"Hey thanks for bringing my furniture."

"No problem."

"Teya can you show them where everything goes?"

"Okay."

"What are you guys doing here I told you don't visit." I say rolling my eyes

"We wouldn't leave without know where you guys live."

"Okay well you guys should get a hotel room because we will surprise you guys with our house."

"But we wanna stay." Cameron says giving me the puppy face

"Huh..fine, but you guys have to help unpacked and help call places because we're making extra cool rooms."

"Okay. Deal." Nash says smiling

"Okay first bring these luggages to the outside of my room and Johnson, Nash, and Gilinsky bring Teya stuff in the outside of her room and then you guys and bring you stuff in corner of which room you wanna sleep in."

"Yes sir' " Johnson says and I give him a look to don't say that and then he bring the luggages upstairs.

They came back down and brought their stuff upstairs on the corner of Teya or my room.
"We're down."

"Okay since lowers is near here were gonna walk there and get paint."

"Okay."

"And then we will see what else we need and the my cars should becoming when we get back from lowers."

"Go it." We all ended up having our penny boards so we just used them to go there. It took us 7 minutes to get there and then I got purple for Teya's room and I got turquoise for mine and got other colors for the other rooms. when we got back from lowers we saw our teya and my car on our drive way. we walked in the house and put the pain on the floor. 

'hey guess can one of you help me park the car in the garage please."

"yeah i can help" taylor replies smiling 

"uhh...no a mature person."

"i will." cameron says

"okay lets go." i grab me and teya's car keys. i told cameron the park on the right garage and ill park on the left. we loced the cars, close the garage, and then went back inside. we gave Teya, johnson, nash, and gilinsky teyas room colorand they painted. i went in my room with the rest of the boys and painted. when we were down with mine we help teya with her room for 2 minutes and then we were done. we then painted me and teya's other room that has our jewlery and clothes and others. then painted the computer room. 

"okay guess lets go eat somewhere." i decided.

"yay!" taylor yells 

we locked the doors and put our alarm on. "okay do you guys wanna drive separate and cruz around LA, drive in one car, or use penny board?" teya asks

"we can drive separtely and bring our penny boards." gilinsky decides.

"smart. whos going with who?"

"captains are Alana and Teya. you guys choose you people." johnson says

"teya you go first."

"okay i want jack, taylor, and jack." teya says. huh she has both jacks

"and i'll get the brothers!"

 teya's outift: http://www.polyvore.com/teyas_disney_outfit/set?id=131993447

alana's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alanas_outfit_for_disneyland/set?id=131994757