18

~~~~~

Hearing those three magical words I can't help but let my tears fall. Pulling her in for a passionate kiss mumbling "I love you to baby so much"

Feeling her lips smile against my words I feel like mini me twitch, Pulling her hips closer to me she releases a moan into my mouth.

Pulling away because we are still in her dad room. "We haven't even had a first date yet! Are we moving too fast?!" She looks at me with sad eyes.

Kissing the top of her head pulling her into my chest I whisper "love has no time frame, I feel you through my whole body we are connected you feel like home.."

I hear her sniffing I cup her face into my hands kissing her salty tears away. "I love you I've loved you before I even knew you.."

"N-no-one ever cared for me how you have that evil witch told me I couldn't be loved!" She's full on sobbing right now, I hold her as she lets all her emotions out.

We sit in with her dad for a little bit she tells me her father is actually in love with someone else. "Yes he's in love with a stripper an.."

"Wait wait did you just say he's Inlove with a stripper?!" She looks at me lost "yes.. why?"
'Holy shit no fucking way' I get up and walk out the room I hear Laya running behind me.

Seeing Paul with a worried face "Hey sis I gotta go my friend isn't texting..." I stop him before he could continue "Come with us now Paul"

He shakes his head no "Paul come with me NOW!" This makes him flinch and he walks to the back with us. Walking into the room I keep my eyes on his face.

As soon as walks around the corner of the room he drops to his knees crying. 'This confirms my suspension fuck'