27

"Why do you two look like you both you're in trouble?" I ask them after I see them shrinking in their seats.

Paris gets up and wraps her arms around my waist, unconsciously I wrapped my arms around her neck. She places a soft kiss against my lips I fall right into her touch.

Moving my lips in sync with hers this here is the missing piece to my puzzle. Letting out a small moan we hear Louise clear her throat "yeah I'm still right fucking here!"

Shit I forgot she was here. "Yup sorry where is our room I'm tired Acabo de descubrir que mi mejor amiga es una maldita jefa de la mafia" I say the last part under my breathe already walking out the room.
(i just found out my best friend is a fucking mafia boss)

"But you love me!" I hear her say behind me I don't deny it. Getting to the room I close and lock the door, feeling a pair of soft strong arms around me.

"I wanna talk to you about something.. it's uhh it's important" fuck I knew things were too good to be true. I step back and face her seeing her face full of fear and love.

"I.. well come on let's go sit down for this I have to start from the beginning.." I can feel how anxious she is whatever it is I know we get through this together.

I pull her hands in mine "Relax my love, I'm not going to leave you. No matter what I'm here to listen. I love you" kissing her to seal the deal I feel her smile against my lips.

Pulling back I see her take a deep breathe. "Me and my brothers went to a sleep over for the first time.. we were 12 I was always in a shell. At the time my boobs were somewhat showing. My parents explained that I was 'special' that I shouldn't feel ashamed"

"But kids at that time and still aren't as understanding as my parents.." I see her eyes water giving her a quick kiss & letting her know she's safe now.

I see her relax and she continues "everybody did their nightly routine I took a shower last when everyone was laying down watching tv already."

"Or at least that's what I thought.. when I got out I notice I forgot my underwear in my bag I knew everyone was downstairs. So I ran to the room I ran into Jessie she was my bestfriend.."

Wiping the tears off her face I whisper to her "it's okay baby take your time I'm right here with you."

"My towel fell from around my waist when we collided when she looked down she seen me.. all of me, she called me a freak saying I wasn't normal and that I was no longer her bestfriend."

"Everyone heard and came running upstairs my brothers stood by my side as everyone talked shit about me.. we.. we called our parents to come get us" she chokes out.

"On their way they got into a car accident and died on the scene when we got the call we all just broke down crying. We became one that day.. knowing we were all we had"

I see her in the daze as if she's reliving everything that has happened to them. My baby oh how I wish I could take her pain away.

"We moved in with my mom sister and her husband.. they were so nice at first but things changed.. and not for the better"

Her fist are clenched together, I feel anger radiating off of her. Grabbing her face in between my hands I make her focus on me.

"Hey look at me baby, they can't hurt you anymore. I won't let anyone hurt you ever I love you." She leans into my touch closing her eyes taking a deep breathe and finishes her story.

"He would come into my room.. he'd say I'd enjoy it that if I did this it would keep my brothers safe.. I didn't know from what but I soon found out."

"Turns out I wasn't the only one he touched it was also Paul he told me when he told me about loving your dad. I knew than I had to do one thing and one thing only.."

She looks me dead in the eyes and I see so much vulnerability.

"I use to be what you'll call a hit man rather hit woman for a gang after finding out about Paul I will kill them both.."