Roaring Sports Festival

It was the next day, and Y/n and Shinso are seen walking down a hallway in UA High. Y/n was still fidling with the alien watch and Shinso noticed this.

"Stop messing with that thing," he tells his classmate. "You'll break it."

"I highly doubt it," Y/n says. "Besides, I just wanna find out more about what this thing can do."

"Which is why we're going to the Development Studio," Shinso informs.

Y/n raised a brow at his friend as they traveled down the hallway. It was lunch time at the moment, so they wouldn't be missing any classes.

Soon the two come across a large metal door with a sign next to it, saying it was the Development Studio. Y/n turned to his classmate.

"So who are we meeting here?" he asked.

A loud explosion suddenly blew the door open with a large cloud of smoke. Both Shinso and Y/n held blank looks as they slowly turn to the smoke cloud. Out of it came someone having a coughing fit, and a hand waved away some of the smoke to reveal a teenage girl with pink dreads and yellow eyes that looked like an aim screen. Her face was dirty and grimy, and her clothes were just as dirty. She then turned to Y/n and Shinso and laughed nervously.

"Sorry about that!" the girl said. "Guess explosions follow me where I go, huh?"

 "Guess explosions follow me where I go, huh?"

(Art by RayLuisHDX2 on Deviant Art. Credit to them)

'You gotta be kidding me...' Y/n thought to himself.

The girl stood to her feet and stretched, cracking her back with a sigh.

"Sorry, who are you two?" she asks with a smile.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinso and this is Y/n L/n," the brainwasher informs the girl. "I heard about the Development Studio and thought that someone could look at my friend's... watch."

"What's so special about a watch?" the girl asked. "Wait, can it shoot lasers and stuff?!"

"Um, not exactly," Y/n stated as he nervously raised his arm to show the alien watch. "It's, uh, weird, though."

The girl looked at the watch for a moment, seeing its strange design. Then her eyes turn into huge stars and she suddenly ran over to Y/n and grabbed his arm to look at the watch closer.

"Oh, okay...!" Y/n said as his arm is pulled.

"I've never seen a watch like this before!" she said excitedly. "What is it? A support item?"

Y/n stayed silent for a moment and noticed Shinso's look. He knew that they and his mother had decided not to tell the authorities about this strange watch, so the General Studies student had no choice.