Calvary Battle Finale

Somewhere on the field, Mineta whispers under Shoji's arms. He was upset that his headband was stolen.

"You know, usually I wouldn't team up you with you," Asui admits  "but this was a good plan. So, I'm not sure how you lost your headband."

"Where the heck did it go?!" Mineta asked in worry before getting serious. "This just means there's nothing left to lose! Shoji, full-on attack mode!"

Shoji nodded and does as he was told. He takes his arms away from Mineta and Asui, and rushed towards Team Todoroki and Team Midoriya.

"We'll use all the power we have at our disposal to steal the points from those two teams!" Mineta declares.

Meanwhile, at those two said teams, they were standing off against each other. This was the match that was secretly wanted by Fourarms, mainly because his cousin was in it. Team Todoroki vs. Team Midoriya.

Fourarms grins. "So it seems we're in a bit of a pickle here."

"The game only halfway over," Midoriya states. "We have to do this now!"

"Now, Iida," Todoroki tells his front horse. "Forward!"

"Right!" Iida nodded and jetted forward with his speed.

Thanks to Gwen, she and Kaminari were standing on small footholds made of energy so they could easily go with Iida's speed.

"L/n, be ready to protect us," the son of Endeavor orders.

"On it," Gwen said as her eyes glowed pink. "And I thought I said to call me Gwen! I don't want people to confuse me for my dweeb of a cousin!"

Todoroki ignored his teammate. "Kaminari--"

"Oh, I know what I gotta do," Kaminari grinned.

Midoriya slowly began to worry. However, he noticed other teams charging in from different angles.

"Everyone, eyes up! It's not just Todoroki," Midoriya informs. "Everyone's after us!"

"What's new?" Fourarms asks.

"I hope you made something strong, Gwen!" Kaminari says as he begins to spark.

Gwen only smirks as she makes a pink barrier around her, Todoroki, and Iida. However, Kaminari didn't get one as he let loose his Quirk.

"Indiscriminate shock! 1.3 million volts!"

The entire field suddenly was covered with powerful electricity. It electrocuted the nearby teams going of Team Midoriya. Even Fourarms yelled out in pain as he took the brunt of Kaminari's attack. Then the electricity stops and Gwen drops the barriers. She then makes a pole of energy that struck the ground.

"Only six minutes left," Todoroki says. "It's time to make a move."

The dual-haired teenager placed a hand on the pole made by Gwen and used his Quirk. He covers most of the field in ice and froze teams in place. All except for Team Midoriya.

"WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT! HE'S STOPPED ALL THOSE TEAMS COLD IN THEIR TRACKS!" Present Mic announced.

"But only after Kaminari had immobilized the students using his electricity," Erasure Head states. "In the obstacle course, Todoroki was surprised by how many people avoided his attack. He's adapting his strategy."

"NICE COMMENTARY!"

One of the Class 1B students watch in shock as Todoroki takes her headbands.

"I might as well take these," the dual-haired boy says.

"H-hey! Come back!" the orange-haired girl growls.