𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: Smut,Blood,knife play,dacryphillia, bondage.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
M/n whimpered as Toga's fangs sunk into his neck,her satisfied sigh filling his ear.

He has been her blood bag for a while now,but he wasn't complaining.M/n actually enjoyed it.

The way her teeth clamped around his fragile skin, how she sucked and sucked until he started feeling dizzy.

He loved every second of it.He was drunk on pleasure.

The feeling of Toga's teeth leaving his neck made him whine.She lapped at the remaining blood with her tongue,moaning at the taste."As sweet as ever, N/n-chan~"she cooed.

She lifted M/n's head up to make him look at her,and almost 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 from the sight of the tears streaming down his chubby cheeks and his teary eyes.

She leaned down and slammed her lips against his own,tasting his salty tears.She really can't help it! Her doll was just the cutest~

She pulled away,and M/n shivered at the look on her face.Her blonde bangs covered her honey colored eyes that were filled with lust,blush spreading across her cheeks giving her an errotic look.

She looked sadistic.Well, technically she was.

Toga skipped over the other side of the room,across of M/n who was tied to the bed,his legs spread giving Toga full access.He heared a few clanks,before Toga fell into his line of vision again.

She smiled down at him,a sharp knife in her right hand.M/n gulped,and breathed sharply when he felt the tip of the knife touching his right thigh.

"You're gonna look so pretty when I'm done with you~"She said,and dug the tip of the knife into his thigh.M/n screamed,arched his back and tried to move away from her,but the restraints on his ankles and wrists were no help.

He heard Toga growl before she slapped his left thigh."Stop moving!Or it's gonna hurt more!"He stopped squirming and sobbed,feeling every drag of the knife peircing his skin.He felt the blood dripping down his thigh,staining the white bed sheets.

"Ooh...you smell so good~"she giggled drunkly,leaning down and licking the blood off M/n's thigh.

She carved her full name on M/n's thigh,adding little hearts here and there.She pierced his chest too,adding names that were.... interesting,to say the least.

'𝘚𝘭𝘶𝘵'

'𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭'

'𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦'

'𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘢'𝘴'

The carving seemed to go on forever for M/n,who was sobbing on the bed,his eyes rolling back every now and then.

Finally done,Toga stepped back to admire her price of art.He looked so 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘴~

Tears and sweat covered his body,mixing in with the blood.His cock was leaking pre-cum,making it glisten in the dim light.

He looked so helpless,and that drove Toga crazy.

She slid of her panties and bra,then crawled over at M/n who stared at her with fear.

"If you look at me like that, it'll make me want to ruin you even more~"she said.

She caressed his face before lowering herself down on his cock, getting a moan out of both of them.

Toga threw her head back,loving the way he filled her up 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺.He hit all the right spots,making her moan again.

"Nghh!".M/n moaned,feeling like he was in cloud nine.She was so warm,taking his cock so good.Her velvety walls wrapped around him,warming up his dick.

Not giving him time to collect himself,Toga started bouncing,𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵.The poor boy's body shook,feeling overwhelmed.More tears started trailing down his cheeks,making Toga lean down and lick them up.

Oh,this was gonna be a 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁:663.

𝗔/𝗡:HEY GUYS!!how are you?:) I wanted to write for Toga for a while now,but never had an idea about what to write.I'll write your requests as soon as I'm done with my drafts!

Have a good day/night!🫶🏼