𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘵!Katsuki(Suki),dumbification,pegging,strap on,3rd year characters,degrading,hair pulling,eating out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"No,shitty hair,you need to- what the fuck-"Suki's conversation with Kirishima was interrupted when someone had sneaked up to her and covered her eyes.

She growled and swung her fist back,already knowing who it was and wanting to intentionally make him lose a tooth or two.

"Woops,that was close!"a playful voice said.Suki turned around and was met face to face with the infamous M/n.

She growled at him and started walking away,not bothering to tell Kirishima to tag along.M/n quickly caught up to her.

"So,still thinking about that date?"He asked slyly,watching as she stomped to her seat behind him.

She rested her feet on the desk,ignoring Iida who was shouting at her,and glared at M/n."I already said 𝗻𝗼,idiot.Or is your skull too thick to understand?".Suki sneered.

M/n sat down on his seat and turned to her,wiggling his eyebrows."You know what else is thick?My-"He was interrupted when Suki's shoes met his face,probably giving him a nose bleed.

No body noticed,but Suki's face had a red hue to it.But no,she refused to fall for a dumbass like him.

It didn't help that M/n's reputation was not the best.He was what you'd call UA's playboy.Flirting with a new girl every week,getting into a relationship and leaving it 3-6 days later.

Despite that,his bedroom life was unknown to anyone.None of the girls he got with talked about his sex life,saying they didn't do anything the short time they dated,or just not replying at all.

She'd never, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳,admit it,but Suki was actually curious about M/n's sex life.She had fantasies about him every once in a while.Wondering how it'll feel like when he's bent over her lap,taking and counting every slap she sent to his tight little ass like a good boy.

How it'll feel like if she thrusted into him repeatedly until he broke,only chanting her name like a broken record.

Fuck,she was doomed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽
(the next day,Friday night)

If someone would've told Suki that M/n was 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 gonna be bent over her lap,she would've called them crazy.

But there he was were,bent over her lap,his clothes no where to be found.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

"𝘊'𝘮𝘰𝘯,𝘚𝘶𝘬𝘪!𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦!𝘖𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵?"𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘶𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥.𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 3-𝘈 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮,𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩.

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘢,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦.𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥,𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯.