13 - Meet

-------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

It's been three day after he arrived at Sir Nighteye agency and he had been training with him everytime he had free time or went on patrol.

Although it doesn't go as he originally plan, the business that had been delayed for a while. He will do it tonight after he gets Sir to use his quirk on him and his permission ofc.

Plus, he makes a new friend here. He is Sir student, fav student base on his observation and he is his senior.

His name's Togata Mirio, truthfully Boboiboy doesn't know what to call him and Togata understand his situation. So he let the younger boy calls him by his first name.

-----------------------

"Can I go?"
"Where?"
"..."
"If you don't tell me then I can't let you go".
(am I the only who thinks the sentence is a bit sus 💀)
"..."
"Then no"
"Pleasee"

Sir looks at Boboiboy intensely then continue his work."No and that's final". Boboiboy sigh in defeat, "Then can you use your quirk on me? Please? "

"I can't carelessly use my quirk for entertainment", he says. "I know but-- Okay fine. I won't asks you anymore".

Boboiboy frowns at his failure and turn around to exit the room. Sir looks at him as he walks to the door. " *sigh* Alright I'll use it on you. Come here", he said.

Boboiboy hurriedly go in front of him after he finishes his sentence with an excited face. He bows so many time while thanking him. "Enough with the bow already", he tiredly said.

"Hehe sorry. I'm just so excited!!", Boboiboy reply to him. BoBoiBoy takes a nearby chair and sit in front of him. Sir use his quirk on him.

Sir POV

[start]

Oh, so he still will go to do his business even I don't allow it.

'Night '

'Sneak out '

'Three of him '

'Building '

'White hair boy '

'Party '

'emergency '

[end]

"So what did you see?", Boboiboy eagerly asks him. "I see that you will go even without my permission". Boboiboy sweat dropped ,"Oof busted. Anything else?". "I see three copy of you, a white hair boy on top of a building and a party", he reveal it all to him.

"A party? Are you sure?", Boboiboy asks again. "Yes, I'm sure of it". "That's concerning", he mumbles to himself. "Pardon?". "No--Nothing! Do you see anything at the party?". "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I only catch a glimpse of it", Sir said.

"Oh, it's alright". "Is that all?", Sir asks him. "Yes, that's all. Thank you very much. I'll go now", Boboiboy said as he stand up and exit the room. Sir just looks at his retreat figure and continue doing his work.

But he forgot to tell him the most important things that he thought was just a small matter. He will come to regret it later.

---------------------------------------------------

"Emental Power! Boboiboy triple split!" Boboiboy split into three element, Halilintar, Ais and Solar. "Are we seriously gonna do this?" Ais asks.

"Ofc", Hali said. "But what about the party that Sir told us about", Solar remind them. "Yeah, isn't Hali who will go? What if there's a balloon?" Ais asks. "That's right. After all, isn't that your weakness", Solar smirks. "Tch! I'll handle it myself. No need to remind me", Hali said as he fold his arms and looks away.