4-Quirk test for Boboiboy

Boboiboy POV

I come to school early today because I was being forced by Aizawa. After class 1-A was full of student. Mr. Aizawa announced that the whole class will watch me do my quirk test.

School field

" First, 50-meter run", he said. I change into Petir and get ready in running position. "Ready?", one robot asks then I hear gunshots. I run as fast as I can."1 sec", the same robot said." Hm, not bad then last time", I said while I hear some comment from my classmates.

"Wow! Seriously?!".

"That's crazy!".

Grip strength

I use Tanah this time. I gripped the handle of the machine with my full strength. The machine shows the results,"1 000 kg".

S
K
I
P

T
I
M
E

The last test I must do is ball throwing."Boboiboy, throw this ball as far as you can from standing inside the white circle ", Mr. Aizawa said, and I nodded. I get ready to throw the ball. This time,I choose Cahaya, he can just shoot the ball into the space. I throw the ball then I shoot it to the place that very far from here. (the ball is light proof? idk)

3rd POV

Mr. Aizawa said, "5km". The whole class speechless then yelled, "WHAT??!!". Boboiboy scratch his neck, "Hehe". All of them circling Boboiboy and ask a lot of questions except Todoroki and Bakugo.

"Shut up!". The whole class fell silent. Mr. Aizawa continue, "Go change your clothes then go back to the class. After that, you can ask Boboiboy whatever you want to ask and don't forget to introduce yourself to him "."Yes, sir!", the whole class said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm embarrassed with myself for writing this short chap. I wonder what me from 2 years ago is thinking when she publishes this chap with so much confident TwT.

Don't forget to comment and vote 🗳!!

See ya in the next chapter!