y/n information

(I used a base to make this so credit to the person who ever made the original base)Name:Y/n/SansLast name:GasterAge:22Gender:MaleHeight:5,6Sexuality:Gay,Polyatomic Top or Bottom:Bottom Hair color:White and red with black streaksEye color:light red

Name:Y/n/Sans
Last name:Gaster
Age:22
Gender:Male
Height:5,6
Sexuality:Gay,Polyatomic
Top or Bottom:Bottom
Hair color:White and red with black streaks
Eye color:light red

Status:Alive

Occupation:Singer,Judge,baker,Cook, martial artist.

Family:
Father:Gaster(dead)
Mother:???(dead)
Little brother:Noah(Alive)

Likes:Friends,Soulmates,Brother,Sweets,Cuddles,Singing,Sleep,Children,Baking, Singing,Martial arts,Skating,Surfing,Food,Puns, exercising,Sunsets.

Dislikes:Monster haters ,Bullies,jerks,Hoes,Cheaters,Sour things,Liars.

Personality:Funny,Sweet,Strong,Brave, serious(when needed),kind,Passionate.

Powers:Skeleton powers,????

Description:Before being reborn as human Underfell sans in your world it was the zombie apocalypse you said the survivor but that survivor turned out to be bad cuz they turned around and killed you and that's how you died. Now let's go to your new life as human fell sans,it starts were your born as a baby after being born you wanted to practice your magic when you get old enough in secret so your father guessed or wouldn't know about it when your mother give birth to you're little,brother Noah aka papyrus you had to ask gaster if you could name your little brother and he agreed known in the future will probably meet other aus so it would be a nice idea to name,your papyrus something else during birth so now you and your little brother doesn't go by the name sans or papyrus. After gaster fell into the core you had to take care of yourself and your little brother so you decided,try and get a job and learn how to make bake and cook you know how to cook from your past human life so you decided to be like muffet,and have the bake sale or sell stuff so now you and your little brother are kind of rich when you got to the teen years you decided to get a job at grillby's as a cook along with being,a singer there as well since before in your past life and before the zombie apocalypse you are also a singer in a band so now you're kind of rich. You kept practicing your magic along with teaching Noah aka papyrus to use his,magic along with teaching him how to cook instead of human version of undyne even told your papyrus aka Noah about about the soon to be resets along with different Aus that's out there of themselves,and surprisingly he took it well you and your little brother decided to change your guys looks so you don't actually dress up like your original Au you did get a couple things but change the other things like the picture above. And unlike any,other sans out that you're not lazy you're more active you're only lazy when you have a day off of your jobs or when you get sick your little brother is protective of you everybody in the underground knows,about you guys some of the Humans in the underground are nice and welcome towards the Brothers but not the other humans in the underground don't like the skeleton brothers and tries to hurt or kidnap you or Noah but they,always get beat up cuz you also taught Noah some martial arts that you know from your past,life as well also your guys mother died after giving birth to Noah so how will you take it knowing your your soulmate to your favorite sanses let's begin the journey.

(A/n:Hope you guys enjoy and sorry if updates on my other books are slow I'm trying my best so enjoy this new book)