Chapter 1

(Warning:May have some cussing)

🎭 Nobody's Pov 🎭
It was another day for the brothers but today was different some how y/n,had gotten sick so before Noah goes off to work he makes his big brother some chicken,noodle soup to help him get better more faster y/n was just laying in bed feeling awful while waiting for his little brother to bring him some chicken noodle soup. Noah finally got done making the chicken noodle soup and filling up a glass of water then putting everything on a tray,also he puts a piece of bread on the tray as well after Noah makes sure everything was on the tray then,he quickly but carefully goes up the stairs. When Noah reaches the top of the stairs then he goes straight over to his brothers room that was almost near the stairs noah then balances the,tray in one hand while knocking with the other hand,he hears a small come in from the other side of the door so while still balancing the food tray with one hand noah open the door with his other hand.

❤️Y/n Pov🍒
I hear a knock on my bedroom door so i look up at my door",Come on in," i say in a small but sick voice then after that i watch as my bedroom door open only to see my little brother standing on the other side holding a food tray i am going to guess it has chicken noodle soup on,it anyway i watch as my brother enter my room. Noah comes over to me on my right side of the bed he then sits the food tray down on my nightstand and after,sitting the food tray down he helps me sit up in my bed before i forget the the reason why he helped me sit up is because whenever i'm sick i could barely move my body but after i sit up i can perfectly use my,arms but the rest of my body i can't and i don't know the reason why but anyway way after my brother,helps me sit up my blanket slips from my chest down to my lap showing my pj top that has bears on it.
(What his pj's looks like⬇️)

Don't judge me i like bears in my past life now back to me after my brother makes sure i'm comfortable or in a nice comfortable sitting position,on my bed he then grabs the food tray and sits the tray in my lap then my brother stands back up then ...

Don't judge me i like bears in my past life now back to me after my brother makes sure i'm comfortable or in a nice comfortable sitting position,on my bed he then grabs the food tray and sits the tray in my lap then my brother stands back up then looks down at me then i look back up at him,"Ok big brother i'm going out to patrol with undyne ill also try and finish patrol early so i can come back,and take care of you also we can have a sibling bonding even though you're sick anyway i should go now." My brother Noah says to me while messing up my hair after that he walks back towards the door he then,waves goodbye and then shuts my bedroom door behind him i let out a tired sign while now looking at my chicken noodle soup then i slowly,start eating my food while thinking to myself before i forget little brother said yesterday when i still a little sick said today he will try and finish patrol so he could look after me along with having a little bit of sibling bonding as well that,sounds really nice. I'm really glad that i got reborn here even though soon ill have to meet some other sanses and me knowing they'll probably,freak out knowing we're not like the other sanses that me and my bro are more different then any other sanses or papyruses i just hope meeting the other Au's won't be really bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip to sans drinking ketchup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎭 Nobody's Pov 🎭
Y/n finally got done eating his food then he chugs the rest of his water and he sets the food tray back on his nightstand after that he slowly slides down on,his bed to go back to sleep until his little brother Noah comes back early from his patrol. Sometimes Noah expect the Big Brother whenever y/n gets sick or hurt really bad he even overprotective over his big brother even,though he's the little brother so before anyone can date his precious big brother until they can get noah approval first but any few hours later noah finally got done with his,patrol early so now he was heading back home to take care of his big brother who was still sick when he gets back home he will set up a movie day with his sick brother for a simple little sibling bonding time him,knowing his brother doesn't really like staying in bed all the time or all day so a little movie day will be perfect day to spend the day today.