Chapter 2

(warning:Cussing and yelling)

🎭 Nobody's Pov 🎭
Y/n and Noah were still in shock at looking at some of there,skeleton Aus of them selfs on the floor near the machine both y/n and noah snaps out of their thoughts so,before noah did anything he gets a rollie chair that's in the basement near a old desk then he sits his big brother on the rollie chair. After sitting his brother y/n on the rollie chair he went over to the passed out sanses and papyruses,y/n was watching his brother close so when they all woke up and won't try and attack his little brother but he decided to take his attention off his little brother so he can see who,is passed out on the ground or who came into his AU y/n knows who theses papyruses and sanses,on the ground so the ones who are passed out on the ground are:The bad sanses,the star sanses,Classic sans,Classic papyrus, horror papyrus,Swap papyrus and ghost papyrus of dust sans for some reason y/n can see dustale papyrus ghost that was right beside dust he can also see Xtale Chara. Y/n was knocked out of his thoughts when he starts hearing a couple of groans along with Noah freezing in his spot then he quickly goes over to his brother,so he can protect his sick brother just in case one of the sanses or a papyruses tries to attack them the ones groaning awake were classic,Swap papyrus and Dream were waking up while they slowly sit up from the ground.

🤣 Classic sans Pov 💙
I was waking up from getting knocked out after the machine malfunction again but this time it sucked us in instead of bringing another Au to my au or portal back,home for the other me Aus worlds but instead we got sucked in and sent somewhere else im also thinking that the machine sent us into another Au. I hope some of the others won't freak out when we see this other Au who,house we might be in right now i sit up on the floor with a pain groan while rubbing the right side of my skull then i hear 2 more groans on both sides of me so i open both my eye,sockets first i look to my right to see Carrot(Aka swap papyrus) to see him sitting up to with a groan then look to my left to see dream also sitting up with a groan as well.

⭐Dream sans Pov💀
I sit up groaning in pain a little then i open my eye sockets to see that we're in a different basement cuz it doesn't look like classic basement anyway i look to my right to see classic sans looking,at me and on the other side of classic i see swap papyrus carrot sitting up. I decide to look to my left,to see if anyone was laying on my left side only to see blue on my left side still passed out.

🚬Swap papyrus🍯
I was seating up while rubbing my right side of my skull then open my eyes(aka eye sockets) to see that we're in a different basement and not classic sans basement i look at both my sides to see both,classic sans and dream and on the other side of dream i see my brother blue that made me relieved knowing my little brother is ok. After that i start looking around the different basement then my eyes land on 2 humans,almost in the corner i am guessing we landed in their basement then i see the machine that brought us here that looks exactly like the one from,our other Au's basements so i am guessing this 2 humans might be a human version of one of the Au's. I look closer at the colors they are wearing to see which human Au this is then it hits him it's a human fell au then both classic and dream,sees me looking in the corner of the basement so their eye sockets also lands on them they also know what I'm thinking as well my eyes went to the human sitting in a rolling chair i,am also guessing is the sans of this Au and the other human is standing up is the papyrus of this Au as well.

❤️Y/n/San🍒
I was still sitting on and the rolling chair my brother Noah standing close to me making sure no one would hurt me cause i am sick but,for some reason I'm feeling a little bit better and i don't know why anyway i see the 3 skeletons awake and looking around few more minutes of them looking around. I see swap papyrus now looking over at me and my brother then dream also,classic is now looking at us to they start standing up slowly my brother keeps his protective stance near me when all 3 were now standing and then walked a little,closer but not that close for my brother to attack them i watch classic knowing him he'll be the first one to start talking to us like other fanfics i read in my old life. After a few minutes of us staring at each,other classic decides to finally say something,"It must be weird to see skeleton's in your basement but we all are different version of you guys but skeleton's in instead of humans," classic sans to me and my brother even though we already know about them being other,version of them just monsters aka skeletons so we me and my brother just give classic a look that we already know about it that made classic have a ? Or confused face on how,we already know i just shrug at his confused face not really wanting to says anything yet.

🎭 Nobody's Pov 🎭
After few more minutes of staring at each other awkwardly then y/n little brother decided to take all this upstairs and lay the other,skeletons in the living room chairs and couches and to wait for the rest of the skeletons to wake up so they can discuss some more stuff when they wake up. The 3 skeleton monsters help y/n and Noah bring the rest of,the past out skeletons upstairs and wait for them to wake up after that Noah goes into the kitchen to get some stuff for the guest,unexpected guest while y/n was on a chair just staring at the 3 awake skeleton monsters they were also staring back awkwardly along with them being uncomfortable of y/n stare at them for so long,but he quickly snaps out of his steering contest with the 3 skeletons when Noah enters the room again with drinks and snacks for the three guest then Noah sits down,right beside his big brother. Few minutes of Noah and y/n telling them about their Au,out of nowhere multiple groans were heard from the past out skeletons who were now waking up and also sitting up as well.

(Finally done with chapter 2 sorry if my updates are really slow I been busy in the real world also along with my WiFi messing up so I have to use my data but anyway enjoy this book also soon I'll have new books coming out soon)