Hour 2

Wilbur's pov

Time flew by pretty fast, it's been about an hour since I've been stuck in this elevator with Alex. I don't mind it all that much though, he's fun to be around plus really pretty...not that it matters.

"Hey I got a signal I might be able to call for help." He said.

"Well what are you waiting for?!"

"Right!" He dialed 911 and thankfully the call got through. "Hold on let me put it on speaker-"

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"Hi! Um I'm Wilbur Soot and I'm currently stuck in the left side elevator in totally real apartment complex on totally real street." I explained.

"Okay, is there anyone with you sir, and if so can we also get their names?"

"Yes, one other person-" I looked over at Alex.

"Alexis Alamanzo." He responded.

"Alright sir thank you so much for your cooperation, help is on the way." And with that the operator hung up.

"..."

"..."

"ALEXIS?!" I laughed.

"Why do I feel like you only ever been laughing at me since we've been stuck in here."

"No- no I just wasn't expecting that is all! But it makes sense that a pretty face would have a pretty name." I smiled.

I could see his face turn pink.

Hm...interesting.

"Whatever." He covered his face a little.

This will be fun~

"Hey Alex," I removed his hand from his face. "You're very pretty." I grinned. His face went from pink to a deep red.

"HUH?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GO AWAY!" He turned his head away from me.

"I think you're the prettiest person I've ever met." I continued.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! BE QUIET! CÁLLATE! WHAT LANGUAGE DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IN FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?!?"

"It adorable how easily you get flustered pretty boy."

"I'M NOT FLUSTERED IT'S JUST HOT IN THE ELEVATOR I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR WAY TO GODDAMN LONG! Wait- how long has it been?"

"Uhh," I pulled out my phone and checked the time. "2 hours."

"Oh."