Words Cause Pain

HELLOOOOOOOO! Who's back from school's torturing education? Me, yeah. Probably no one asked ._. Anyways! I have some words to say to you!

- First of all, THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU! I am flattered but 1k reads? I AM MORE! I'M SO REALLY THANKFUL, I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! A surprise (or probably prize) at the end!

- 2-3 exams a week WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *pain*

- My deepest apologies of not posting this chapter on right time, I was really lazy probably and played games too much instead of studying. Yep, I am going to get like half an good note in the future. Expect for math, it's easy. All you do is understand it and use ur brain!

——

Even you would wonder something, such as.. "What if Werewolf Cookie has found out that Dark Choco Cookie is on the verge of his death?" Well, at this moment we could see Werewolf Cookie dashing back to the citadel of the Kingdom with his friend, Kumiho Cookie and the team; Espresso Cookie, Latte Cookie and Eclair Cookie.

It didn't take them very long to go back to the citadel but it's really exhausting dashing through the forest back to the castle. Even when they reach the citadel, Werewolf Cookie isn't exhausted yet alongside Kumiho Cookie, while the others are exhausted from sprinting.

"For Earthbread!" Exclaimed Eclair Cookie, sitting on a medium sized rock, breathing heavily in search of air. "We.. couldn't - slow down!" Eclair gasped then let the others words go out, looking at Espresso Cookie and Latte Cookie get greatly exhausted from dashing, even Caramel Arrow Cookie.

They are breathing for air while Werewolf Cookie and Kumiho Cookie are just standing in front of a big gate door of the citadel, leading to the castle. Werewolf Cookie turned himself, and saw exhausted cookies, realizing. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done this.." He hid his face with his right hand, embarrassed.

Kumiho Cookie laughed. "It's not what they would do, it's a team! They follow you because they need you! Either do I!" Kumiho exclaimed, her fan flowing her face, smiling. "C'mon! Give a lesson to the king!"

Caramel Arrow Cookie Heard her. "What lesson? You cannot do that to The Majesty!" She exclaimed, in against of Kumiho's threats, frustrated. Kumiho Cookie noticed her defense and smiled.

"Silly, not this! Werewolf Cookie was looking for Dark Choco Cookie for a long time just to find out that the cookie himself got hurt!"

With her concerned face, Caramel Arrow Cookie looked at Kumiho, then to the gate door. "I hope you don't end up in a fight." In deep thought, she wouldn't want to witness a fight between Dark Cacao Cookie and Werewolf Cookie as they might end up injured; it won't help Dark Choco Cookie stay healthy either.

Sighing, she walked with the team behind her, knocking the gate doors. Once knocked, the doors are immediately opened slowly. She looked to her team, then Werewolf Cookie. His face is full of guilt, distraught, worry; she couldn't describe more words, but would if she was a magician. On main focus, she walked to the citadel; leading them to the throne.

It didn't take very long, as they finally reached the destination. For Werewolf Cookie, it's a hell of a nightmare. The portraits hanging in the walls are full of pictures of Dark Cacao Cookie himself, some are with his son. He recognized a Cookie, with white armour and the cape, beautifully red eyes and long hair with white stripes; in the portrait, he is standing beside his father, happily. However, he was holding his own sword.

Now he is going to face the father who completely abandoned his son to leave a huge scar on eyes; even more after the incident weeks ago. Hell, he doesn't care if he gets insulted by Dark Cacao Cookie but as Dark Choco Cookie's best friend, he would do anything to protect and help him; he is in unbearable pain.