A Letter, An Argument

HEYY THERE!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK FROM MONTHS LONG HIATUS, FINALLY!
School is being really tough and is keeping me really busy with tests, lessons and presentations.

This time I will be writing right now — each chapter should be at least 2.500 words due of school issues.

My school year is about to end in around November — December, so I get the time to finish this book.

ALSO I GOT DARK CACAO AND PURE VANILLA, WOOOOOO

Ahem, pardon me. I will be back to cross post it on AO3, and let's hope it works. :Pain: Lastly, I've fixed some mistakes, so it will be edited as well in AO3.

EDIT: I FORGOT EVERYTIME. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! FOR 4K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ONG

Enjoy!

——

"Don't you understand that it is too dangerous grabbing a heavyweight sword of yours? Meanwhile you're really wounded! And standing?!" Pure Vanilla Cookie is disappointed with Dark Choco Cookie, yet he's healing him; he's currently sitting in the bed, calling him out.

Werewolf Cookie sits in the hard chocolate chairs beside his bed, ears down. "What happened to your father..?" His face is disgusted by what happened; the incident that harmed his best friend.

Dark Choco Cookie stays still in his bed, wounded; he looks down to his bedsheet, not focusing on the answer. Instead of him, Pure Vanilla Cookie decided to answer; "He doesn't want to talk about it," he sighed as he stood to pick the tray with food on the ground. "It is too much for him. Maybe you can help him get calm."

This is a good idea, thought Werewolf Cookie. Although, I don't know how; he's dark and emotionless. His smile faded away when he thought that, then focused on his best friend.

Werewolf Cookie looked back at Pure Vanilla Cookie but it seems that he left the room. What could go wrong? Sighing, he stood up from sitting to look at the scenery through the windows, enjoying the ambiance. Dark Choco Cookie then looks at Werewolf Cookie agonized; he does want to stop this agony. Misery. Chaos.

So he could go home - no, this is NOT home.

Dark Choco Cookie took out the bedsheet and tried to stand on from the bed. His legs trembled but he didn't mind at all, as he walked slowly to Werewolf Cookie; his wolf ears were up, he could hear footsteps.

He heard him. "Dark Choco Cookie! What are you doing, you should sit in-" Werewolf Cookie's mouth got covered in hands of Dark Choco Cookie, shutting him up. "Mhmm!" He mumbled out loudly, despite being covered.

Dark Choco Cookie is feeling bad so he's going to do it quickly. "Hey, um.." he spoke softly and weakly, his legs trembling really badly that he couldn't barely move. "Shit, this is my mistake.." he whispered.

"We should leave soon. I don't like this place." He finished, moving off the hand to free Werewolf's mouth; his jaws dropped. "I know.. — you don't want me to leave. But I have to."

Werewolf Cookie growled. "First of all, I'm surprised that you want to leave soon," He crossed his arms, ears down; his eyes focused on Dark Choco's face, despite his right eye being covered by bandages with blood stains. "Secondly, as you see, as much as I really want to leave, no, you're not going to leave."

"Why?!" He expected a good answer.

"Well, look at you." Werewolf Cookie himself pointed to Dark Choco Cookie, trembling, his body covered by bandages and strawberry jam stains. "I don't want this to happen again."