ᴄʜ⁴|ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏʙᴇᴀʀ|

"And that's how they grown together"

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Night time...everything was silent and wonderful until a loud cries of a tiny baby fill the atmosphere of the whole house...

It was the cries of the baby of Namjoon and Seokjin...the name of baby Kim Taehyung

Jimin and Jungkook who were sleeping in there room heard the voice and they both looked at each other

"Angel is awake" "BabyBear is crying"
Both Jimin and Jungkook said together and run to go to namjin room...

Both the kids name the Tiny creature as Angel and Bear....jimin was awestruck by the beautiful features of the baby in hospital...so he call taehyung as angel and Jungkook when first time took taehyung in his small but strong arms...the cozy warmth of the baby and the natural calming scent was making Jungkook feel that a soft babybear is cuddling him so he call taehyung as babybear...

They reached the room and saw that Namjoon was sitting on the bed cleaning the sheets as taetae baby did his important businesseu...

(Little bts meme will come in between)

And jin was rubbing the back of baby taehyung trying to calm him but all efforts fail...

Jimin and Jungkook both came towards jin and made grabby hands as they want to hold the baby...

Jin said them to sit on bed and they immediately sat with beautiful cute smiles on faces...

They both sat and look and jin with their cute faces and grabby hand..
Jin carefully placed tae on the arms of both excited baby alphas..

Taehyung head was resting on Jimin hold and down on Jungkook's

"Angel plz dont cry"
Jimin said pecking tae forehead and Jungkook was carefully massaging the soft legs and feet of taehyung while humming...

Both the alphas were taking care of tae and Namjoon and Seokjin cant help but to adore this beautiful sight together...

Soon tae who already stopped crying and they all slept together happily ♡

_______

I am so sorry for short chapter

Coz of Tests I didn't got time

Hope you like it my PEARLS

Thank you so much for 1k+ reads

Love you all
Plz vote and comment me about the chapter
Bbyee
Take care

_______