ᴄʜ¹⁰ |ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴꜰᴏʟᴅ|

Finally the truth unfold

Finally the truth unfold...but  this truth will bring happiness in there life?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"W-what"
Kim Seokjin said after hearing irene words...mate..Jungkook and Jimin...of taehyung..two mates...and that also...trueblood alphas...

Jungkook and Jimin both growled at irene when they saw that irene nails are still dug in taehyung soft skin...they want to kill that lady right now at any moment...

Irene finally let go of taehyung..and taehyung immediately ran towards Jungkook and hugged him crying slowly....jimin and Jungkook both eyes got softened and they kneeled towards taehyung and Jimin licked the wound and in minute it got healed...

This thing done by Jimin made it so clear that Jimin is taehyung mate...coz only mate can heal the wounds of his/her partner...

Jimin hugged taehyung so tightly that made taehyung to pout and said "hyungie huggie twight"

Jungkook angrily pushed jimin and said "yaa you dumbo can't you see you are hurting him"

Jimin nervously laughed and said sorry but the smile on his face when he come to finally realize that his angel is also angel of his life....he cant be more happy than this..

But...just like the mate has a possessive nature for his mate specially his male omega mate...jimin too started to feel it...

"This lady said that taehyung Is mine and Jungkook mate...but...I want taehyung all mine"
Jimin thought in his mind...

Meanwhile the thought was Rising in the mind of Jungkook...both of them want taehyung.....but....only for themselves....

"W-what the hell is this..nooo my baby cant have mate...two mates...and that also trueblood" Jin shouted and he immediately separated taehyung from them and hugged his son...preventing his baby from these two alphas...

Jungkook and Jimin both growled in there alpha voice which made everyone including irene to kneel and submit....taehyung clutched on his Mumma jin shoulder and started to cry..

Jungkook and Jimin sighed deeply calming there inner wolf too and they went upstairs angrily...

Irene looked at jin and said "accept it jin its truth and trust me you try to separate them...your son will get the hurt most....because this is his faith"

Meanwhile with Jikook

Jimin and Jungkook both entered the room and Jimin locked it and both of them looked at each other and said together

"Taehyung is mine"

____________

Hope you like the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Thank you so much for reading

Love you
Take care
Bbyee

____________________