0. foreword

Hiya!

I've decided to post my Batman/OC fic on Wattpad just to get through to a larger audience if people on Wattpad wanted this and I'm sure at least someone wants this. It's a Young Justice fanfic which isn't typical for Batman but I love his characterization in the show so I wanted to expand on that and then it will bleed into the main Young Justice storyline eventually.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters just my own original character(s). 

TRIGGER WARNING: mental health, PTSD, child kidnapping, blood, gore, and serious injuries, eventual smut

I posted this originally on AO3 and I'm double posting here. I've posted up to chapter 12 on AO3 and so if you want to get ahead from my Wattpad updates then here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28279965/chapters/69300963 I'll also comment the link for easier access. 

I have also created a playlist on Spotify for this fic if you guys would like to listen along to what I think the vibe of the story will be, I'll link it here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/04bVT5qebqKPxYcCU3ROZK?si=7afa0ef7c3a3444a I'll also comment the link for easier access. 

On that note, please feel free to comment, vote, react, yell, scream, or cry at me whenever you want!

Hope you guys enjoy the story <3

kaedeeee