Protective

Note: Jimin can eat human food but it doesn't nourish him in any way. Only blood can truly feed him.

Jimin groaned as he woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes. Yoongi came in with syrup and some toppings for them. Jimin's hearing was far beyond the human hearing level and could hear Yoongi's stomach growling.
"Yoongi?"
"Yeah it's me." Yoongi said.
"Eat." Jimin said.
"But it's for you..." Yoongi said.
"I'll eat it with you. But you need to eat." Jimin said.
"You sure?" Yoongi asked.
"Yes. Now please eat until you're full."
"But I eat too much. You won't have any." Yoongi said.
"I will feed it to you if you press this issue. Don't think I won't do it." Jimin said.
"But you won't have any." Yoongi pouted.
Jimin snapped his fingers and Yoongi was suddenly in Jimin's lap. Jimin began cutting the pancakes and held the pancakes at Yoongi's lips.
"Open." Jimin said.
Yoongi opened his mouth because he didn't want any more trouble. Jimin continued until he was sure Yoongi was satisfied and not hungry.
Yoongi was so full and fell asleep in Jimin's bed next to Jimin. Yoongi woke up and Jimin was gone which made Yoongi sad. It felt like the other times where he was thrown away after waking up in bed. Jimin came back inside to find Yoongi on the brink of tears. Jimin rushed over and hugged him tightly.
"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi just cried harder with Jimin comforting him.
"Y-y-you weren't t-there."
"I'm sorry. I had to do a quick mission while you were sleeping. I'm sorry I left you." Jimin said.
"It's okay I'm used to it." Yoongi sniffled trying to get out of Jimin's arms but the vampire held him in place.
"If you really think I'm going to let you go when you're this upset you're crazy." Jimin said.
"What are you used to?" Jimin asked.
"Being thrown away after I give the other person what they want." Yoongi sniffled.
"Yoongi that's not what happened with me. I had 3 bodyguards for you while I was gone which is unheard of from me. I'm not Jung Hoseok. Not everyone is like that as you will soon learn." Jimin said.
Yoongi nodded into Jimin's chest while hugging him back.
"Okay Jimin we're-" Seokjin started before seeing Jimin hugging Yoongi.
"Who are you and what have you done with the real Park Jimin?" Seokjin asked.
"I am the real Park Jimin bitch!" Jimin said.
"Ok you are the real Park Jimin." Seokjin said putting his gun away.
"Why did you do that?" Yoongi asked.
"He's never hugged anyone ever. He hates physical contact." Seokjin said.
"Oh sorry..." Yoongi said trying to get away only for Jimin to grab him.
Seokjin was bewildered by Jimin's behavior towards Yoongi. He was acting the polar opposite of how he normal does. Seokjin didn't know if this was a good thing or a very bad thing.
"Yoongi go fix his lunch." Seokjin said as a way to test Jimin.
"No stay." Jimin said firmly.
"But Jimin I'm supposed to cook meals for you." Yoongi said.
"Stay." Jimin said with red eyes.
Yoongi sat back down and was tugged back into Jimin's arms.
Seokjin was surprised at Jimin's possessive behavior for Yoongi and Seokjin knew what it meant. It honestly worried him because Jimin wasn't a very loving person. He never showed even a slight soft side until now with Yoongi. Jimin was known for his cruelness in punishments and how his killings never fazed him in any way. Seokjin wasn't about to mess this process up because that could seriously backfire for both of them.
"I'm fixing to go. I wish you the best of luck Yoongi. He's a pain in the ass." Seokjin said laughing.
"Hyung!!! Why are you leaving?" Jungkook pouted.
"I've been over this with you Jungkook. Romantic gateway. Why are you worried about me?" Seokjin said.
"You're my hyung..." Jungkook pouted.
"I'll be fine Kookie. Guard Jimin and Yoongi while we're away. Plus you always have Taehyung to fuck."
"True! Bye Hyung!" Jungkook laughed running upstairs.
"He is a man child." Jimin said.
"I know and a pain in the ass." Namjoon added.
"Why is he hugging you?" Namjoon asked in confusion.
"I'll tell you about it later. Let's go!" Seokjin said.
"Alright. Bye Jimin and bye Yoongi." Namjoon said.
"Bye have a good time!" Yoongi smiled.
"We will. We're going to the Bahamas!"
"Seokjin go before we miss our flight." Namjoon said pushing him out the door.
Jimin began purring and rubbing against Yoongi's clothes.
"Jimin what are you doing?"
"Hey did you guy- uh why is he scenting you?" Jungkook asked.
"What does that mean? And what is scenting?" Yoongi asked since he was clueless on what all this meant.
Jungkook sighed and snapped his fingers making Jimin disappear.
"Isn't he just going to come back?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah. It's just entertaining. Watch." Jungkook giggled.
Yoongi jumped when he heard claws pounding and scratching at the door.
"JEON JUNGKOOK OPEN THIS DOOR!!" Jimin yelled.
Jungkook snapped his fingers and allowed the door to open. Jimin rushed in and sat next to Yoongi pulling him into his arms.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!" Taehyung yelled.
Jungkook disappeared instantly.
"I um should go fix you some food." Yoongi said but was pinned to the ground by Jimin.
"Jimin what are you doing?" Yoongi whined since he couldn't get out of Jimin's strong grip.
"Jimin!!!" Yoongi whined.
Jimin's eyes turned golden with his fangs lengthening on their own accord.
"Jimin I'm nervous. Please snap out of it."
"Hey do you- JIMIN GET OFF OF HIM!!!" Jungkook yelled.
Jimin lengthened his fangs and claws and hissed at Jungkook.
"TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Jungkook cried.
Taehyung appeared and hissed at Jimin before snatching Yoongi and disappearing.