Vacay!!

Yoongi woke up to Jimin still cuddling him but sleeping all sprawled out. Yoongi smiled at his cute mate and began running his fingers through Jimin's soft hair. Jimin started smiling and hugged Yoongi into his chest.
"Jimin I don't feel good." Yoongi said since he was in pain.
"Did I go too hard on you?" Jimin asked in concern.
"I don't know."
"Can I get you anything? Do I need to beat Taehyung's ass for his teddy bear?" Jimin asked with a dead serious face.
Yoongi wanted to see Jimin do it so he nodded.
"Okay. I'll be back." Jimin said.
Jimin disappeared and Yoongi giggled at his mates antics.
"GIVE ME THE DAMN BEAR TAE!!!!!!!" Jimin yelled.
"NO!"
Yoongi laughed until Jimin appeared with said teddy bear in his hands.
"Thanks." Yoongi smiled.
Jimin smiled back and hugged Yoongi.
"Now I get to spoil you forever." Jimin hummed.
"And I get to love you forever." Yoongi smiled.
"I love you Yoongi."
"I love you too Jimin."
"Ow!" Yoongi whined.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah my stomach hurts."
"You're bleeding too. It's part of that becoming fertile." Jimin said.
"This shit hurts!"
"I know it does. Let me grab a few things-"
"No stay here! Please!" Yoongi whined.
"Okay I'll have one of the others bring it."
10 minutes later,
"Jimin to be frank please don't tell me to buy period products. I don't know what half that shit means!" Jungkook said.
"He needs it and he wanted me to stay with him." Jimin said with a growl.
"Sorry. It's just Taehyung is better. He knows it inside and out. I'm clueless."
"Fine. Get out." Jimin said.
"Do you want a massage?" Jimin asked.
"Wan' ice cream." Yoongi said.
"Ok. What flavor?"
"Strawberry."
"I want Ben and Jerry's."
"Ok."
Yoongi was honestly in a lot of pain. It hurt to even lay on his stomach.
"You okay?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi nodded.
"You know I can sense you're in pain right?"
"Fine it hurts like hell!"
"I know. Is there anything I can do?" Jimin asked.
"Rub my tummy." Yoongi said.
"Ok." Jimin said shuffling closer and began massaging and caressing Yoongi's tummy.
"Better?"
"Mmhmm." Yoongi said sleepily.
"How about you rest and I cook you something?" Jimin said.
"Noooo stay." Yoongi whined.
"You're cute but I have to take care of you."
"No please don't leave!" Yoongi sniffled.
"It's okay I'm not leaving." Jimin said.
"Jimin I-"
"What is it?"
Yoongi shook his head as tears began to surface.
"No baby don't cry. What's wrong?"
"I want you." Yoongi said since he was scared Jimin wouldn't want him.
"That's it?" Jimin laughed.
"I was afraid you wouldn't want me!" Yoongi whined while blushing.
"When would I ever not want you? Never." Jimin laughed.
"You sure? You're not too achy?"
"No I want you. Please!"
Jimin kissed Yoongi softly while ripping Yoongi's clothes open resulting in a sharp gasp.
Jimin stripped before climbing back on the bed. Jimin began jerking Yoongi off seeing the blood as well as pre cum. Yoongi moaned softly as Jimin pleasured him.
"Do you want me to wear a condom? This is when you're most fertile." Jimin said.
"No please I need to feel you." Yoongi whimpered.
"Ok."
Jimin lubed himself up and slid himself inside Yoongi. Yoongi moaned as Jimin began moving slowly which Yoongi greatly appreciated.
"You feel so good Yoongi." Jimin moaned while grabbing Yoongi's cock stroking it fast along with as fast pace. Yoongi moaned louder and louder until Jimin hit his prostate hard making him cum instantly. Jimin went faster until he moaned as he came inside Yoongi. Jimin kissed Yoongi while sitting on Yoongi's cock.
"Jiminnn please ah faster.." Yoongi moaned.
Jimin went fast until Yoongi came inside him. Jimin bounced some more until he came on Yoongi's stomach.
"Are you feeling okay?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah." Yoongi said before snuggling up to Jimin's warm firm chest.
"Jimin don't you have work today?" Yoongi asked.
"You're more important." Jimin said.
"What if you get in trouble?"
"Yoongi I'm the CEO. I make the decisions for everything including the mafia." Jimin said.
"Ok." Yoongi pouted.
"Don't pout. I took a few months off to spend with you." Jimin said.
"And I wanted to take you somewhere. So I got us tickets for Paris." Jimin said.
"You didn't have to do that." Yoongi said blushing.
"I know I didn't. But I wanted to." Jimin smiled.
"I um I want something." Yoongi said since he's been thinking about it since they mated.
"What is it?"
"Can you feed from me again?"
"Are you sure? It's usually always intense like that. Did you like that?"
Yoongi's skin flushed when Jimin asked that in a deep voice.
Jimin licked up Yoongi's neck and his fangs were itching to come out since he was really hungry.
Jimin sank his fangs in Yoongi's neck. Jimin groaned as he drank from Yoongi slurping at his delicious blood.
Yoongi was panting since it felt extremely good and every groan Jimin let out went straight to his cock.  Yoongi saw Jimin was jerking off while feeding until Yoongi replace it with his hand. Jimin began moaning while feeding and was honestly having a hard time feeding since it felt good.
"Keep feeding."
Jimin whimpered loudly but obeyed while Yoongi played with Jimin's dick. Jimin's hips jerked with every tease and touch and he was so close until Yoongi stopped. Jimin pulled off panting since he was incredibly high on the effects of feeding. He has never fed that much before and he needed relief.
"Y-yoongi pleaseeee!" Jimin cried in sobs.
Yoongi noticed Jimin was trembling and sweating and quickly got on top and began kissing Jimin. Jimin moaned into the kiss since he was incredibly eager for more. Yoongi noticed Jimin was leaking from his hole so Yoongi began fingering him. Jimin's eyes closed and he was moaning with every thrust.
"Please I'm okay. Please put it in!" Jimin said.
Yoongi slid his cock inside Jimin and watched as Jimin's eyes rolled back and he was completely relaxed. Yoongi went faster until Jimin cried in tears as he came. Yoongi soon came afterwards but Jimin still was high from feeding. Jimin sat on Yoongi cock and began bouncing to match his needs. Jimin cried as he came again and again until the effect was gone.
"Please no more." Yoongi whimpered.
"It hurts." Yoongi whimpered.
Jimin finally realized the effects were gone and slowly slid off.
"Sorry. That always happens when I feed. The more I feed the worse it is generally. Are you okay?" Jimin rambled.
"Yeah I am. Just a lot."
"Do you still want me to feed from you?" Jimin asked nervously.
"Hell yeah I do. You are not feeding from anyone besides me." Yoongi said.
"When do we leave?"
"Whenever you want. I can have us flying out today if you wanted. Just depends on what you want." Jimin said.
"I want to leave now." Yoongi said.