Pampering

Yoongi let Jimin leave even though he honestly wanted him to stay.
"Hey you okay?" Taehyung asked.
Yoongi began crying again and hugged Taehyung since he was the only person.
"You're trying to get Jimin to kick my ass?" Taehyung joked.
"No why would he do that?" Yoongi asked in confusion.
"He's very possessive over you. Like really. You don't realize how much Jimin likes you. If anyone were to hurt you I'd be seriously scared for them. It's common in vampires to be aggressive towards anyone who even glanced at their mate. I hate to ask this but what are your intentions with Jimin?" Taehyung asked.
"I want him to be my boyfriend and eventually mate and husband." Yoongi sniffled.
"Okay. I have to ask because that rejection almost broke Jimin. He didn't smile for a long time after that."
"I couldn't do that to him. I love him." Yoongi said.
"You what?" Taehyung asked making sure he heard right.
"I love him." Yoongi repeated.
Taehyung smiled and hugged Yoongi.
"Thank god. He deserves the world. He's older than me but I really look up to him."
"Hey Yoongi its- what are you doing Taehyung?" Jimin growled.
"I was just comforting him. I would never do what you're assuming." Taehyung said.
"How do I know that?" Jimin asked.
"Yoongi told me something. I think now is a perfect time for you to hear it."
Yoongi gave Taehyung a confused look until Taehyung mouthed love.
"Jimin I um.."
"What is it?" Jimin asked but felt fear course through him.
"I love you." Yoongi said.
"You what?" Jimin asked.
"I'm sorry. If you don't want to be with me I understand."
"I love you too." Jimin said with glowing pink eyes.
"Get out." Jimin told Taehyung.
"You love me?" Jimin asked like he couldn't believe it.
"Yeah."
Jimin found himself smiling and sitting on Yoongi's lap hugging him.
"I love you so much Yoongi." Jimin said.
"I love you too." Yoongi smiled resting his forehead against Jimin's.
"Can you tell me more about you Jimin?" Yoongi asked.
"Sure. What do you want to know?" Jimin asked.
"Family, hobbies, music taste... basically everything." Yoongi said.
"Well there's not really much to me. But I'll still tell you the basics. My family and I are cut off because I told them I was gay and they didn't take it well... I was kicked out while in high school and it was really miserable. Taehyung let me stay with him when he found out I was homeless. That's when I met Seokjin and Namjoon. I finally felt like I belonged somewhere where I wasn't being constantly judged. That's when we formed this mafia to put a stop to the serious crime rate in Seoul. Then that's when I met Taegi and as soon as o told him I was his mate he laughed in my face and said he'd never be my mate and rejected me. It was so painful..." Jimin sniffled.
"It's okay. Shhh it's okay." Yoongi soothed pulling Jimin further into his lap.
Jimin honestly had never talked about what happened. Yoongi just felt different and he trusted him with everything.
"Jimin?"
"Hm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."