Chapter 67: The family does not speak

The weather today is obviously good, the sun is scorching hot, but the girl suddenly feels a little chilly behind her back, especially when she meets the boy in front of her eyes, the chill is even worse. Shen Cheng is wearing a blue and white school uniform. He is tall and straight, his temperament is gentle and elegant, his brows and eyes are cold, and he looks like a noble son with a little arrogance in ancient times.

actually……

It doesn't seem to have a particularly large damage.

However, when a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth, the little girl's hand holding the gift trembled uncontrollably.

Is it okay for Qiao An to watch the fun? Da: "Send us a love letter, your courage is commendable."

The little girl said timidly, "I, I heard that you and Jane Shiwu are very good friends."

Not to mention it's okay, as soon as I mentioned this, it was like poking someone's lung tube, Shen Cheng's eyes narrowed dangerously slightly, and Qiao An next to him couldn't help laughing.

Shen Cheng lowered his eyes and glanced at the girl's name tag, his voice was a little magnetic, obviously such a voice should be very provocative when reciting her name, but the girl, for the first time, heard a kind of declaration of death? Shan's feeling: "Fei Yuming?"

Girl: "Uh, yes, I am..."

Joan's intimate reminder: "Are you going now? It's too late."

Although I don't know why, is there? What is the reason, but when I heard this sentence, there was a thin layer of sweat on the girl's head, and she didn't care about any gifts or gifts, she turned around and ran, as if there were floods and beasts behind her. Following the general.

Joan smiled happily when she saw her like this.

Shen Cheng gave him a cool look: "It's funny?"

"cough!"

As a person who has been rectified by Shen Cheng? Countless times, Qiao Ann has learned what it means to act by chance?, He quickly said: "No, it's not funny."

Joan: "What kind of people are you talking about? In the words of our moon, we are at the age of learning now, how can we think that there is no such thing!"

Shen Cheng said quietly, "Joan."

"Ok?"

"Mata's No. 5 server will be down starting tomorrow."

"Huh, huh?! What!"

Shen Cheng didn't look at him, turned around and left.

Qiao Ann froze in place for a while, and finally realized the seriousness of this matter. The server of mata is an all-round auxiliary AR program programmed and written by Shen Cheng himself a few years ago. The little assistant is even easier to use than the smart housekeeper.

People who have been accustomed to using mata suddenly disappear, it is even more uncomfortable than death!

"Brother Shen, Brother Shen, I was wrong."

"..."

"Ah, I was really wrong, woohoo..."

"..."

If it weren't for the fact that his classmates were always watching, Jian Shiwu would not have realized that he might have become popular. After all, when the Internet was supporting Wang Jianan, he was practicing the piano, and when the Internet was supporting him, he ...still practicing the piano.

Some of the classmates in the class looked at him in the wrong way.

When I eat at noon, I try to avoid people as much as possible. I eat in the small equipment room, and I even have to draw the curtains. .