Chapter 94:Then you still kiss me

《Chapter 94: Then you still kiss me》

______________

It was a rainy night

When Jian Shiwu plucked up the courage and finished her confession, she felt tense.

There just happened to be thunder, and his voice was so low that even he could not hear it clearly. He hugged? The hand around his waist tightened, Shen Cheng? slowly straightened his waist, forcing the person in his arms Looking at each other, those black eyes were extremely oppressive, and he opened his lips: "Say it again."

"..."

Jian Shi looked a little guilty.

Some words? You can summon the courage to say it once, but don't have the courage to say it a second time.

His eyes were erratic, and Ai Ai wanted to change the subject: "No, I didn't say anything..."

Shen Cheng narrowed his eyes dangerously.

Jian Shiwu looked outside and tried to push the man away: "There seems to be a car coming not far away."

However, Shen Cheng did not move.

Just when Jian Shiwu looked out nervously, he heard Shen Cheng? call his name, which was so real in the rain, and contained many feelings that he could not understand: "Jian Shiwu."

"Ok?"

When he turned back, he was taken into his arms, and his slightly open red lips were blocked. Shen Cheng's kiss was different from the previous one, but this time it was solemn and promising, as it was getting closer and closer. In the sound of the siren, in the noisy environment, when the warm yellow headlights sprinkled on the two of them outside, he finally let go of Jian Shiwu, who was a little breathless, and the man attached to his ear. , the voice is low and magnetic: "I love you too."

Not far away, a figure was getting closer and closer.

Jian Shiwu, who had not yet calmed down, widened his eyes, and for a moment he even wondered if it was a hallucination.

The man in the police uniform came over with an umbrella and asked, "Is anyone injured?"

Jian Shiwu's legs were still soft, but Shen Cheng? who was in front of him responded quickly and straightened up. He held down the person and said, "It's raining outside, don't come out."

After he finished speaking, he closed the car door, turned around and talked to the traffic police who came over.

Jian Shiwu saw Yuyu mercilessly falling on the man's expensive suit, but his body was as tall and straight as loose, which is the case with some people, no matter what the situation is, their unchanging bearing will always make them shine .

Shen Cheng was talking to the traffic policeman when he suddenly felt a little strange. He turned his head and looked to his side. He saw that Jian Shiwu was holding an umbrella beside him. The young man was shorter than him, in order to support him The umbrella is more laborious, because half of the shoulders got wet due to the inclined umbrella surface.

Shen Cheng frowned: "What are you doing out?"

Jian Shiwu explained, "I remember there was a spare umbrella in the car."

Then Shen Cheng took the umbrella and held it for him, tilted the umbrella to the side of Jian Shiwu, his tall body tightly covered the wind and rain for him, he was ruthless, never Talk about tenderness and show it only with action.

It was so noisy all around, but Jian Shiwu remembered in a trance the day before yesterday, when he was murdering himself in the manor, the man beside him was so rude to him, but the action of applying medicine for him was so careful. Even though those hands were shaking so badly, it was Shen Cheng, who used to have blood dripping from his back and wouldn't even wrinkle his brows at the sports meeting, but he panicked because of the injury on his arm.