Chapter 53: Do you like Anne?

Jian Shiwu... Dumbfounded.

Shen Cheng? He understood what he said, but he didn't understand it apart, he stammered: "Yes, but you are very good, you are the ninth in the rankings, why do you need a baby? Woolen cloth?"

Shen Cheng did not change his face: "Then why does Joan Tenth need it."

??

Makes sense!

Jian Shiwu fell into self-doubt. Why do the top players in the rankings need babies, but I am a rookie who doesn't want to make progress? Is this the difference between him and the masters!

Jian Shiwu stammered: "But I have already promised Joan."

Shen Cheng? lowered his eyes, making it difficult to see his emotions, the boy's voice was low and magnetic: "Really?"

"Ok."

Jian Shiwu had an inexplicable feeling of guilt and ominous feeling, even though it seemed to come out of nowhere.

Then he heard Shen Cheng? say: "Then call Joan? Let's play together."

"Well... what?" Jian Shiwu's eyes widened, didn't he know that this game could be played so big?

After Shen Cheng? put down the book, Qiao Ann, who was playing games in the arcade, was called. This was the first time Shen Cheng? asked him to play games. It was really new!

Qiao Ann came over with the computer? He said, "Can the three of us drive?"

Shen Cheng? sat lazily on the sofa, he said, "Well."

"Aren't you still injured?" Joan looked at Shen Cheng with some hesitation. He sat down on the sofa next to him and smiled: "Don't say we bully the injured."

Shen Cheng? glanced at him sideways, this glance was meaningful, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "No."

This racing game can be played by three people together, which means that Ji's family can have three computers at the same time, which can be used by the young masters to finish their homework and start the game.

At the beginning of a game, Qiao Ann didn't realize the seriousness of the matter, and it was not until the end of the game that he became furious and looked at Jian Shiwu angrily: "Moon, why do you keep giving Shen Wu a hand? Cheng? Open your eyes, I, I am the teammate who wants to develop intimacy with you."

When Jian Shiwu was in the sports car, he would often look at where Shen Cheng?'s car was. This coming and going would be equivalent to giving Shen Cheng? his vision. Qiao An dared to say that this whole game might not be possible for Jian Shiwu. I didn't even remember that there was someone like me.

Shen Cheng? closed the victory page, and gave Qiao An a light look: "Where does all this nonsense come from?"

Joan is... wronged! Shen Cheng? directly changed the game to restart. He invited Qiao Ann and Jane Shiwu, and whispered, "Come again."

The new game is a new thrill. This time it's not just the three of them. This is a six-person room, and there are other opponents. The new entertainment mode is very open. If you can knock down your opponent's car. If your car is intact, your opponent can be eliminated directly.

Qiao An looked at Shen Cheng cautiously: "Unity is strength, you know?"

Shen Cheng gave him a cool look, and Qiao An shut up.

After the start of a game, the three of them hadn't moved yet, but it was the other who took the lead, because Shen Cheng and Jian Shiwu were new numbers, and they didn't have too many skins and appearances, so they seemed to be easy to bully. So as soon as the other party came up, he showed the strength of twelve points, intending to overturn the car of Jian Shiwu and Shen Cheng.